Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532) - page 24

for now, i have 4 active trades, and i do not close any trade today !

it is something wrong with the multiplier on RAS EA ! it seems when the multiplier is less than 1, it will close the trade automatically !

fxtrader625:
As tester on ID532, with lot multiplier 0.4, using demo account, I have indeed got 2 open and 2 partial closed trades. See attached statement. Jeff

Multiplier

I've given up with setting the multiplier, keeps closing part of the trade as soon as trade is triggered

I've set it to multiplier = 1, max lot = 0.1, not missed any trades, so far

Athough only small lots compared to original, should still be profitable

Jason

hi jasonfxtrader, it sounds a good idea !

set multiplier to 1, and set max lot to any lot you want !

i will try it now !

thank you very much !

jasonfxtrader:
I've given up with setting the multiplier, keeps closing part of the trade as soon as trade is triggered

Jason

out for one hour

hi guys, I need to go out for about 1 hour ! take care the trades ! when any of them have 40 pips, take 0.1 lot as profit, and set stop near the entry !

hi jasonfxtrader, how is going on when I partial closing the trades ? does it close partial or whole trade ?

thanks !

jasonfxtrader:

Jason

Next Target

Next Target:

GU: 1.6605

AU: 0.8090

close 0.1 lot at this point !

as you all close 0.1 lot on GU, I lost control on GU trade ! so, please close the GU yourself !

and I would take care the AU trade for you !

Partial Closing

Hi

I have set partial closing to false (because my max lot is 0.1, which is minimum on standard account), so my trades stay open when you close parts.

if I increase my lots, i will try partial closing again

Looks like my trade will close, when you close completely

thank you very much for your informations ! they are much helpful !

I will set the partial closing to true, and see what would happen !

thanks again !

jasonfxtrader:
Hi

I have set partial closing to false (because my max lot is 0.1, which is minimum on standard account), so my trades stay open when you close parts.

if I increase my lots, i will try partial closing again

Looks like my trade will close, when you close completely

Close GU

Close GU trade

Trade Managing

Hello Yevell,

I have the following "problem": I have a full time job and from my working place I do not have access to my trading plattform.

So it would be great if you could manage all trades that you have openend. I am not able to close any trades from here ;-(

But so far it looks very good: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

All trades have been closed correctly.

Thanks

Reason: