Currency Correlations

Is there a place to find out how the different currencies correlate with each other on different time frames?

I would like to know short term (5 days or so), medium term(1 to 3 months), long term (6 months +).

Thank you

Currencies correlation

Look here: http://www.mataf.net/en/analysis-correlation.htm

Good luck

All the links about correlation on our forum.

Correlation:

- Complex trading system is here and here.

- MultiPairTrend indicators are here;

- Correlation indicators: very good thread with some systems, explanations and good usefull indicators.

- Chart Transposition Indicator: original thread.

- FINEXX Correlation System EA: the thread is here.

- Currency corelation: some theory and articles.

- can someone help me with correlation indicator: small elite section thread.

- trend corelation: discussion thread.

- Correlation Index: indicator.

- CORREL - Pearson's Correlation Coefficient: indicator for excel.

Thank you all for your assistance!

Correlations

I have come across a very interesting site. It's got a lot of interesting stuff.

Forex Trading

Trailing Currency Correlations

Cheers

Beno

Newdigital, can you add NZD into your multipair trend indicator or do you know the download link for update the indicator?

I added NZD here https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page3#comment_23410

Don't post many times.

PS. it is not my indicator.

I think this may be similar to what ND posted. Hope it helps in some way. If nothing else, a good read.

Theoretical Basis of Building Cluster Indicators for FOREX - MQL4 Articles

Practical Application of Cluster Indicators in FOREX - MQL4 Articles

Peace,

F.F.L.

P.S.

I could never get the indicators to load on my chart. Perhaps one of our gifted coders can get 'em up and running.

Hi forex_for_life,

Name of those indicators is Complex.

Old version is on this post https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page3#comment_23415

As to those articles so it was request in elite section in the end of 2007: 3 of 4 indicators are not refreshing on the chart. And I looked at russian version of this article Theoretical Basis of Building Cluster Indicators for FOREX - MQL4 Articles and I fixed those 3 indicators (it was described how to fix in the russian article but not in english one).

So, please find those 3 fixed indicators attached.

The last 4th indicator you can download from the article (in the end of the article) and seems this 4th indicator is fine and does not need to be fixed.

Files:
cc.mq4  17 kb
ccfp.mq4  17 kb
cfp.mq4  14 kb

Trading correlated pairs

I watch Oil and Gold which give me USD direction and mainly trade the USD pairs - EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD and USDJPY.

Oil and Gold also influence the indices which are trending nicely at the moment so there are plenty of pips to be made from the Dow, FTSE and Dax with nice low spreads too.

Reason: