Swore2 Move Capture high ATR system - page 6

Hrm I wonder why my current setup still has no trades.

EURUSD M1 etc.. anyone else having this issue?

davidke20:
如果你

是看不到

每个

即时价位 (基于所有可

利用的最 小时段的

个价位 的分形

插值 计算)

在你 的选

项里, 我看你

只好将 旧的

MT4

撤 除, 从新再

安 装 MT4

在别的 文件

夹名 称,

再从 新下

载历 史数

据。 再不

行 才 告诉

我。

If you couldn't find the EveryTick mode in your backtester option, please remove your old MT4. Reinstall a new MT4 in different folder, redownload history data. If you still couldn't get it run, inform me again.

Regards

David

Yes, i found EveryTick mode in backtester option. But there is no Everty tick option in data center downlad

window.

I selected Every Tick mode in backtester option. and the result as you saw at the beginning of the thread.

davidke20:
啊!

原厂

设定相当难看,

所以我才给它

翻转全部设定的。

Default settings doesn't look good on backtest, so I've flipped it up side down to get the result posted previously.

Regards

David

I have to say that the EA has it's max drawdown in the duration from 2006.11 to 2007.10. following is the test result from 2006.1 to 2007.10:

Files:

matrixebiz:
Why did the EA open then close the order right away? is this EA only good for EUR/USD?

Currently, i tested it on EURUSD, you could test it on other chart, maybe you need change some settings.

I SWEAR! (Pumped it up to 0.3 lots)

Files:
i_swear_2.gif  96 kb

Hello swore2

Do you recommend testing the 1m or 5m version of your EA?

Thanks for sharing

fxgrm

swore2:
Currently, i tested it on EURUSD, you could test it on other chart, maybe you need change some settings.

ElectricSavant:
I SWEAR! (Pumped it up to 0.3 lots)

Why did you increase lot when it's losing? maybe I'm missing something.

After some changes got this backtest .. in demo test got just 2 trades so far - both winners.

Files:

....(you changed the MinTradeATR to 0.00001 from 0.001)..is this the only change?

I got completely different results in a backtest (but I do not know how to backtest)......do you believe in a 24% modeling quality?

I do not really have a reason for changing the lotsize other than to try and mimic what I would do live with this EA...But since I do not know this EA yet...there really isn't a valid reason to change the lotsize...I notice you use 1...but I only demo with 1K.

ES

fxguy07:
After some changes got this backtest .. in demo test got just 2 trades so far - both winners.

ElectricSavant:
....(you changed the MinTradeATR to 0.00001 from 0.001)..is this the only change?

I got completely different results in a backtest (but I do not know how to backtest)......do you believe in a 24% modeling quality?

I do not really have a reason for changing the lotsize other than to try and mimic what I would do live with this EA...But since I do not know this EA yet...there really isn't a valid reason to change the lotsize...I notice you use 1...but I only demo with 1K.

ES

My friend says 25% is max with 1min - is it true? Lot size can be anything - more the better , if it works. The code was changed by him.

Reason: