Lucky1.1 - page 16

this is my statement from FXDD

I use 5M

what is better TF?

Files:

wow, over 2k gained in an hr on eur/chf eur/gbp. Risk 10, everything else original lucky 1.3a settings. It was doing nothing since yesterday when i reisntalled it. Fxopen demo account. BTW im a nub and because im researching few EA's and manual system i didn't look into the Perso*hours options but im sure the idle time proly has something to do with it. Even thou im expection this EA to fail miserably in longer run, its still so fun to watch the mad amount of trades it produces. Edit, so far biggest DD was about $500.

up 2.5k with eur/usd kicking in 1hr after the 1st 2 pairs. DD floating 300-500.

Lucky?

I had a lot of positions opening and closing after the FED rate announcement. About 90% winning ratio so far. 5% gain for the day on EU, EG, GF, EF. 10% risk on all.

Installed mine yesterday also. Didn't do anything until this morning. This thing is mysterious.

Carl

it opens too many positions - and wins it most of them. i reduced the tp by 1 pips to cover this. It could be wise if there is limit to the number of lots combine opened at a time and also number of positions at one time allowed max.

this thing made 700 trades last night alone .

i had 120usd floating loss , which it closed when the server time reached 7.00. why can't it allowed to run and close it self when tp or sl hits? the tp for this EA is 1-3 pips, and the ea closed all the open positions at 7.00 server time.

sempoi:
What is the broker you using?

I use FXOPEN and NF and IBFX

Hi all. I have a problem with the version 1.3a: the trade has just opened and was closed with 2 pips profit then one more trade has been opened with 5 pips profit and it was during the 1 munites. I had to close it manually. It is not for the first time when I see this problem.

Are there any workable and profitable modifications for IBFX?

ES

They have a fixed feed. The EA does not work very well because of this reason. You want a good feed. FXOPEN at the moment is the best for me.. NF is close but pretty far behind.

IBFX is dodgey, i would never test/run anything on them ever.

I am looking at 1.3 zip in the opening post..where do I extract the dll file to?

ES

Reason: