Trader's club? - page 5

SK. писал (а):
YuraZ:

I absolutely agree! 20% a year will hardly interest anyone!

but i guess anyone in their right mind would be wary of a trader promising more than 30-100% a MONTH.

Give me an example of a successful trader who consistently earns over 30% a month ( LARRY WILLIAMS NOT! )

If suddenly! MTS will give out at least 10% a month or more but not less! within 10 years! I will buy it! :-) for good money - of course in the source code only I wonder who will sell such a miracle!

Can't you buy 30% per month without a code?

If there was really a system giving 10% - 30% you could do it without a code. ...

without the code it's hard to make sure it's not a fitting!

because if the system is expensive, the author has no need to tweak it to the depth of the story

it's hard to be sure it's not a fake because if it's expensive the author won't even have to fake it to the depth of history!

probably don't need more than 30%... less than 10% is not very interesting

even with a starting capital of 1000$ - 10000$ it's easy to calculate the amount at the end of the year

even if you theoretically imagine that there is such a system even in ex4 code - the code will be cracked...

because even less serious programs are cracked...

On the other hand even if you theoretically imagine that such a thing exists, of course no one would sell it with the code

On the other hand, you don't need code! We use WINDOWS and other programs and can do without it :-)

The price of $300 for such a system is unrealistic... If it's really from 10% to 30% and over several years

Of course, it's hard to say ... of course, I'm just thinking in theory :-) ... Life has taught me that sometimes things happen that you do not imagine or think they are impossible ...

Sergei, you have been in this business long enough, have you really seen such a system?

Figar0:
SK. wrote (a):
And the point is to make more money. After all, if 1000 people buy a program for, say... I don't know... well, for $300, that's still $300'000. Do you think there will be 1000MT users willing to buy a software, giving 30% a month for $300 ? (ex4, of course, the source code is really stupid to sell.)

There will be, I'll be the first, where to send the money? Only:

More than 30% a month can only give 40%, 50% ..., no sales will not give that much) Sell 1000 copies is difficult, long, troublesome, have to answer 1000 times a dozen not always smart questions, plus support, and it will take something like a year, if not two ..... I would not go this way, much more correct to take a loan (if you don't have a start-up deposit), 100 thousand, for example against the security of the flat (15% per annum), and after the same year I have 2.329.809-115.000 = 2.214.809 (which, minus taxes would be 1. 926.884), and in another year or two (when all, well, almost all the money in the world will be with me) I would buy myself an island and a yacht, with a dozen "Izaurs", and would invest in the real sector of the Russian economy). Not a bad business plan, without any sales pitch... Isn't it?)

true!

There really would be no point in selling! - Torture with clients to explain and spend time - why! ?

one thing is unrealistic in the project! there is no such system (i.e. a guarantee of 10% at least for a few years) even 10% -> 30% would be enough for me :-)

after 30% stoppage is enough

even 10% is already the limit of dreams! then islands and yachts - i remember Kisa Vorobyaninov 12 chairs ... and other characters...

as OSTAP said, I need a million at once!

Figar0 писал (а):

..................Are you selling a money printing press for money? Only if the author is not sure it's a stable 30%

That's why Niroba was "bred" for the State.

In the millionaire's championship, the main tactic is to sit out.

Some people are lucky for a long time (e.g. Somas), others are not so lucky.

By the way, there was a period (I think eight months) when there were no negative trades at all!

Miracles do not happen.

2SK: 30% is for what period of time you took the test? 30% per month for 3-4 years on one pair with a normal drawdown (20-30%) is a myth. This, if it exists, it does not even cost $ 2000, believe me as the owner of several hundred paid systems costing from $ 120 (WSS 9.43) to 1649.99 $ (Pipboxer 2.05). 99% of the systems sold are losing, the remaining 1% are profitable only in a certain period, systems that are profitable demo, real, on quotes as metaquotes and alpari only 1-3 systems out of almost 300 systems.

NYROBA:
sashken:
I wonder too, I think that 'together' a very good trading system can be created.

I agree that fighting the market alone is much harder :)
What kind of nonsense is that? The market is you. It is hundreds, thousands, millions of others like you. You're going to fight yourself? Well, well, well... You have to love yourself, understand yourself, study yourself, not fight.

Figar0:

More than 30% a month can only give 40%, 50% ..., no sales will not give that much) Sell 1000 copies is difficult, long, troublesome, you have to answer a dozen times to not always clever questions, plus support, and it will take something for a year, or even two ..... I would not go this way, much more correct to take a loan (if no starting deposit), 100 thousand, such as secured flats (15% per annum), and after the same year I have 2.329.809-115.000 = 2.214.809 (that after subtracting taxes will be 1. 926.884), and in another year or two (when all, well, almost all the dough in the world will have me) would buy myself an island and a yacht, with a dozen "Izaurs", and engage in investments in the real sector of the Russian economy). Not a bad business plan, without any sales ... Isn't it?:)

Except you don't need a mortgage on a flat. You don't need a flat. You don't need a flat. It's too much. It's very bad.

YuraZ:

the price of $300 for such a system is unrealistic... If it's really 10% to 30%, and even within a few years...

It's hard to say of course ... of course I'm just thinking in theory :-) ... Life has taught me that sometimes things happen that you do not imagine or think they are impossible ...

Sergei, you have been in this business long enough, have you really seen such a system?

No, I haven't. But that does not mean that it does not exist and that it cannot be made. In my opinion it means that:
- firstly, the market is not yet established, there is no recognised marketplace where such a product can be seen at all;
- Second, the authors may have their own (subjective and objective) arguments for refusing to sell: 1. lack of confidence in their work, 2. ordinary greed, 3. unwillingness to disclose it to avoid possible prosecution, etc.

============

About the islands. I am absolutely convinced that this is one of the biggest misconceptions. You have to be a complete horny moron to do something like that and - most importantly - then be content with that property without wanting anything else.

Considering that the topic is "traders' club", I will allow myself. (I came across it somewhere on the Internet a long time ago):

Did you know that ...

If you reduce all of humanity to a village of a hundred inhabitants, taking all proportional ratios into account, this is what the population of that village would look like:
57 Asians,
21 Europeans,
14 Americans (northern and southern),
8 Africans,
52 will be women,
48 will be men,
70 will be non-white,
30 will be white,
89 heterosexual,
11 are homosexual,
6 will own 59% of the world's wealth and all 6 will be from the US,
80 will have inadequate housing,
70 will be illiterate,
50 will be malnourished,
1 will die,
2 will give birth,
1 will have a higher education,
1 (only one) will have a computer.

If you woke up healthy this morning, you are happier than the 1 million people who will not live to see another week.
If you have never experienced war, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture or starvation, you are happier than 500 million people in this world.
If you can go to church without fear and threat of imprisonment or death, you are happier than 3 billion people in this world.
If you have food in your refrigerator, you are clothed, you have a roof over your head and a bed, you are richer than 75% of the people in this world.
If you have a bank account, money in your wallet and some change in your piggy bank, you are one of the 8% of the wealthy in this world.

If you look at the world from this point of view, it is clear that the need for solidarity, understanding, tolerance, education is very high.
Think about it.

qee:

In the millionaire's championship, the main tactic is to sit out.
Some people are lucky for a long time (e.g. Somas) - others not so much.

Yeah, I read the thread about the battle of the giants(Somas vs aron) and it makes me sad. The battle has been going on for a year now - due to unclear terms of the dispute. VSOP is almost XO and XO will soon be XXO...

KimIV:
NYROBA:
sashken:
I wonder too, I think it is possible to create a very good trading system "together".

I agree that it is much harder to fight the market alone :)
What nonsense is that? The market is you. It is hundreds, thousands, millions of others like you. Are you going to fight yourself? Well, well... ...you've got it in your hands... Love yourself, understand yourself, study yourself, not fight.

KimIV, even the most experienced and ingenious person cannot create, for example, an aeroplane by himself.

Hundreds, maybe even thousands of people with varied backgrounds work on the design of an aircraft...

Creating a "grand project" requires a team, because, unfortunately, we all have limited time...

Even now, when discussing the subject, each of us has his own opinion and view of the problem.

Undoubtedly, we must love ourselves, but one does not prevent the other. :)

shellsystem:
30% for what period of time did you take the test? 30% per month for 3-4 years on one pair with a normal drawdown (20-30%) is a myth.

I think that analysis of changes, no matter deposit or currency pair, should be counted in pips, not in %.

It is very interesting to see how much each currency pair goes over a year, six months, a quarter,

month, week, day, etc. Why guess by coffee grounds - 10% or 30% per month,

You can calculate the change of each currency pair to the pip accuracy and then calculate the % change. :)

If you look at the statistics for 29 years, you'll see for example that EUR/USD

only 14 pips, EUR/GBP only 6 pips and GBP/USD only 2 pips, and if you look at

the other periods, then... Yeah, about the Wave Theory, you have to draw your own conclusions...

I think that only a comprehensive analysis on all VPs and all timeframes

will allow you to understand the laws by which financial markets "work".

The attachment contains the data on changes of quotes for each month in 28 c.p.

NYROBA, this is bad analysis - or fraud. The average modulus of the eu per month is not 14, but much more points, times 25-30. The average cable modulus cannot be 2 points because it has a monthly spread - about one and a half to two times that of the yen.

I'm talking about the spread, not the difference in closing prices. You're working on waves, right?

I haven't even looked at your file yet, as I know your analysis is wrong.
Reason: