Download Historical Data from specific broker Mt5

Hi to all

How can I download historical data from a specific broker?

I have an account with the broker but when I download the data is not the same when you compare the data in the chart vs the data downloaded

Is there any expert / utility to use? How can I get the Historical Data from a broker from which I have a trading account?

Holguinmora:

Hi to all

How can I download historical data from a specific broker?

I have an account with the broker but when I download the data is not the same when you compare the data in the chart vs the data downloaded

Is there any expert / utility to use? How can I get the Historical Data from a broker from which I have a trading account?

MT5 downloads the required tick data from the broker/server of the account you are currently logged into.

You can't bypass that procedure and it doesn't work like the History Center of MT4.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

MT5 downloads the required tick data from the broker/server of the account you are currently logged into.

You can't bypass that procedure and it doesn't work like the History Center of MT4.

Thank you very much for your help, as it doesn't work as Mt4 and download the data from the broker I was able to solve the problem. Thank you for your help

Reason: