Symbol Equity When Trading Multiple Currency Pairs

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.  I've been trying to modify my expert so that it will send out multiple trades when a currency pair is negative.  For instance, if i trade three currency pairs at one time, and all of them are in profit except for one, I would like the ability to add in additional orders except to the one that is unrealized negative.  In order to do this, I've tried SymbolInfoInteger(), but none of the options provide the integer amount for the outstanding equity of a specific currency pair.  Can anyone help?

Thanks!

James 

jamesmean:

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.  I've been trying to modify my expert so that it will send out multiple trades when a currency pair is negative.  For instance, if i trade three currency pairs at one time, and all of them are in profit except for one, I would like the ability to add in additional orders except to the one that is unrealized negative.  In order to do this, I've tried SymbolInfoInteger(), but none of the options provide the integer amount for the outstanding equity of a specific currency pair.  Can anyone help?

Thanks!

James 

There is only 1 position for each symbol, so you can use the following :

PositionSelect(_Symbol);     
PositionGetDouble(POSITION_PROFIT);

angevoyageur:

angevoyageur
:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!  It has solved my problem and the expert works EXACTLY how I wanted it to.  Than you again and you've been a big help.
Reason: