Mt4 nd Mt5 Demo Indicator test installed under market Expert Adviser

Hey 
Can anyone help, I run into this weird problem.
The story: 
I tried to hide an Indicator from the market and from my list of indicators, and I dont know what happen I cant find the page where indicator go after you hide them so i can show the Indicator again, So I decided to create a similar indicator to that, But when I finished adding the Indicator to the market, I tried to test a demo but when i install It, I got surprised that its installed under market expert adviser, knowing that its just an indicator and I made sure to select indicator when i was adding it to the market and even if by mistake i selected the expert adviser option when i was adding it, the file upload would show an error that file type is not right.
Now my only proposition here is that there is a conflict between the hidden Indicator and the new similar one. I am not really sure.
Questions:
1- why is this Indicator demo gets installed under Market expert adviser?
2- what should i do exactly to solve this problem?
Thank you in advance 

Issam Kassas: I tried to hide an Indicator from the market and from my list of indicators, and I don't know what happen I cant find the page where indicator go after you hide them so i can show the Indicator again, So I decided to create a similar indicator to that, But when I finished adding the Indicator to the market, I tried to test a demo but when i install It, I got surprised that its installed under market expert adviser, knowing that its just an indicator and I made sure to select indicator when i was adding it to the market and even if by mistake i selected the expert adviser option when i was adding it, the file upload would show an error that file type is not right. Now my only proposition here is that there is a conflict between the hidden Indicator and the new similar one. I am not really sure.
Questions:
1- why is this Indicator demo gets installed under Market expert adviser?
2- what should i do exactly to solve this problem?

Probably because your code has other event handlers not used in Indicators. For example if your code has an OnTick() event handler, then it will be classified as an EA and not an Indicator. So, remove the other event handlers and other non Indicator things.

To find your hidden product, should you wish to reactivated it, then go Market→My Products→Hidden (https://www.mql5.com/en/market/my/hidden)

Fernando Carreiro #:

Probably because your code has other event handlers not used in Indicators. For example if your code has an OnTick() event handler, then it will be classified as an EA and not an Indicator. So, remove the other event handlers and other non Indicator things.

To find your hidden product, should you wish to reactivated it, then go Marker→My Products→Hidden (https://www.mql5.com/en/market/my/hidden)

Thanks man 
I did found the hidden indicators after some search.
About the events I dont have any ontick() function i only have OnStart() and onCalculate() function and also the code was exactly the same as the indicator i have hidden which btw was functioning normal the demo gets installed straight under market indicators.

Issam Kassas #:I did found the hidden indicators after some search. About the events I dont have any ontick() function i only have OnStart() and onCalculate() function and also the code was exactly the same as the indicator i have hidden which btw was functioning normal the demo gets installed straight under market indicators.

You cant use OnStart() on an Indicator. That is for Scripts and Services, not Indicators nor EAs.

EDIT: For Indicators, you can only use OnInit(), OnDeinit(), OnCalculate(), OnChartEvent() and OnBookEvent().

Fernando Carreiro #:
You cant use OnStart on an Indicator. That is for Scripts and Services, not Indicators nor EAs.
I agree with you 100% but still All the indicator that i have, use the onstart() just because i am using hide/ show button and they function normally.
So do you think Its because of the onstart() that mql5 thinks its an EA -as you said Eas dont use it either-and install it under experts  Or Its still a problem that need to be solved?

Issam Kassas #:
I agree with you 100% but still All the indicator that i have, use the onstart() just because i am using hide/ show button and they function normally.
So do you think Its because of the onstart() that mql5 thinks its an EA -as you said Eas dont use it either-and install it under experts  Or Its still a problem that need to be solved?
I just removed the button and the onstart() just a clean indicator  code and still the same issue 

Issam Kassas #:
So do you think Its because of the onstart() that mql5 thinks its an EA and install it under experts  Or Its still a problem that need to be solved?

I repeat, you can't use OnStart() in Indicators, even for non Market products. It is reserved for the handling Scripts and Services. If you are using it in your own Indicators, then you are coding it incorrectly. OnStart is never called in Indicators. You are probable calling it yourself as a normal function.

Also, please don't mix this up with the old style of coding which used the "start()" event handler.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Difference between OnStart() and OnTick()

Fernando Carreiro, 2022.03.05 00:02

You are mixing things up. The old "start()" event handler is from the old (almost obsolete) ways of coding MQL4 and has nothing to do with the newer "OnStart()" of MQL4+/MQL5.

"OnTick()" handles tick events in an Expert Advisors (EA) and is called on new ticks to be processed (in MQL4+/MQL5), while the "OnStart()" is called only once when running a Script (MQL4+/MQL5) or Service (only available on MQL5).

"OnTick()" is not used in Scripts, Services nor Indicators, while "OnStart()" is not used in EAs nor Indicators.

You should not be using the old ways to code in MQL4. Stick with the more modern MQL4+ which is more compatible with MQL5.

Issam Kassas #: I just removed the button and the onstart() just a clean indicator  code and still the same issue 
Then you have other code problems that are incorrect in your Indicator. Without source code, we will be unable to say what it is.

Issam Kassas #: I just removed the button and the onstart() just a clean indicator  code and still the same issue 

Have you setup your indicator properties properly, especially with identifying as on the chart or as a separate window?

Issam Kassaswhy is this Indicator demo gets installed under Market expert adviser?

Also, please note that by the newer rules of the Market, you cannot publish "demos". They have to be fully pledged working products without any limitations. If you publish "demos" they can end up being removed and if you insist you can end up being banned.

Please read the following: Updates in Rules to improve Market products

Updates in Rules to improve Market products
Updates in Rules to improve Market products
  • www.mql5.com
From July 1, 2021, we introduce additional requirements for products offered via the Market...

Fernando Carreiro #:

Also, please note that by the newer rules of the Market, you cannot publish "demos". They have to be fully pledged working products without any limitations. If you publish "demos" they can end up being removed and if you insist you can end up being banned.

Please read the following: Updates in Rules to improve Market products

Yes Feranando, 

I have added my properties:

#property copyright "**"

#property link      "**"

#property version   "1.00"

#property strict

#property description   "**" 

#property icon          "**"

#property indicator_chart_window

#property indicator_buffers 1

#property indicator_color1 Red

Also thanks for the updates but I am not using demo versions at all these are fully functional indicators
Reason: