MACD indicator - page 134

Thank you so much mladen! 

i wonder if you also have the one attached? If so, are you able to share this?

Many thanks in advance. 

Files:
aaaaaa.gif  50 kb

kasiaociepka:

Many thanks in advance. 

i guess it looks like guppy short/long (step brother of macd gmacd).

kasiaociepka:

Many thanks in advance. 

Those are guppy mma (they can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172971 )

Hi, Guys! Could you help me, please?... I'm looking for indicator MACD bars on chart, when MACD changes its slope (4 color)... 
I found only  https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/8489-macd-indicator/page55#comment_698104 and https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/8489-macd-indicator/page55#comment_698172 in posts mladen...

Hi,

can someone please have a look at those indis?

"average macd" is not compatible with new mt4 build.

"macd colored" only ex4 and when used with 3 or more pairs, everything is slowing down.

Maybe someone has got the mq4 version and can check why it is eating so many power.

Thanks a lot.

wolf300:

Hi,

"macd colored" only ex4 and when used with 3 or more pairs, everything is slowing down.

Maybe someone has got the mq4 version and can check why it is eating so many power.

Thanks a lot.

Here you can have nmc of that one but beware there are still 6 warnings.hope it will be work for you.

regards

mntiwana:

Here you can have nmc of that one but beware there are still 6 warnings.hope it will be work for you.

regards

mntiwana

Don't worry - those warnings are benign, they do not change the result in any way

wolf300:

Hi,

Thanks a lot.

As for "macd colors divergence mtf.ex4 " i dont have,may be there is one or possibly with some other name.

mladen:

mntiwana

Don't worry - those warnings are benign, they do not change the result in any way

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for removing doubts.

regards

mntiwana:

regards

mntiwana and mladen,

thank you very much !!

Wow, a lot of possibilities with  "averages MACD" have to check out the best.

I couldn`t find  "macd colors divergence mtf" mq4 anywhere, got ex4 from here.

Was hoping to get it fixed (not using all pc power) because it shows good results. I try to make "averages macd" showing the same.

Thanks again !!!

Reason: