New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 332

rishimadan:

hello

can you please check indicator work on normal bars but when i attach  on renko terminal freezes .

It is calling 4 other indicators. Your problem is probably in those 4 indicators

Hi,

please, anyone can compile this indicator in the new mt4-version. This would be really great. Unfortunately I get nothing displayed.

Files:

erdenmensch:

Hi,

please, anyone can compile this indicator in the new mt4-version. This would be really great. Unfortunately I get nothing displayed.

That indicator works only on 1 minute chart

Thank you.-)

erdenmensch:
Thank you.-)

This is compiled working version and corrected to work in other time frame also.

But be careful it is repainting... 

Files:
61 HiLo 1.3.ex4  18 kb

Help. Fix please 
Files:

Intrest1:
Help. Fix please 
That indicator assumes that there is a symbol that goes like "CM"+symbol name. If your broker does not have it or if it does not exist like an offline data, it will not work. Nothing to fix in the indicator

mladen:
That indicator assumes that there is a symbol that goes like "CM"+symbol name. If your broker does not have it or if it does not exist like an offline data, it will not work. Nothing to fix in the indicator
Is it possible to make a similar indicator that will work on any broker?

Intrest1:
Is it possible to make a similar indicator that will work on any broker?

Why don't you contact the author of that indicator (since I have no idea whatsoever what was that indicator made to do and why). I am quite sure that the author will be able to help you out

mladen:
Why don't you contact the author of that indicator (since I have no idea whatsoever what was that indicator made to do and why). I am quite sure that the author will be able to help you out
The author proposes to use this indicator only broker Amarkets and nowhere else.
Need to this indicator worked with any broker
Reason: