MACD indicator - page 73

Tzuman

That indicator should be rewritten in general (to complicated code for my taste, and, as far as I see, there are some more things that need to be corrected in the way how it works).

In that version all I did was to invert the direction of the lines in the separate window (since they were obviously pointing into a wrong direction), nothing else. As of the rest : maybe the real author of that indicator should take a second look at his/her code. In my experience a second look (and the third, and the fourth , ... and so on) at code is when actually when one learns of his/her own coding style and eventual errors.

Tzuman:

MLaden,

I think there is a timing error in the main chart. The white ray lines seem to go one bar too long and the blue one bar too short. Is this intentional? Look at where the vertical red lines are. The MACD illustrated uses my favorite periods, 4,8,4.

Thanks,

Tzuman

mladen:
Inverted ...

Thank you very much Mladen.

Could you have a look at my request at post 719 (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page48), if it is not too much to ask (I don't know where you put your criterias ). That would be helpful.

Thanks a lot.

Sir mladen plz make it MTF much appreciation in advance

MACD_1_line.mq4

airquest

Here is a MACD - RSI adaptive with colored lines made multi time frame

airquest:
Thank you very much Mladen.

Could you have a look at my request at post 719 (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page48), if it is not too much to ask (I don't know where you put your criterias ). That would be helpful.

Thanks a lot.

AAREMM

That indicator should really first go through a complete rewriting before making it mtf.

AAREMM:
Sir mladen plz make it MTF much appreciation in advance MACD_1_line.mq4

its ok sir

take your time . . .

regards . . .

AAREMM

This is the first step before the multi time frame version : it is the cleaned up MACD line indicator which shows lines and arrows at proper places and is much simpler in code (faster in execution too since it will not calculate all the bars all the time). For the sake of making the line continuous , open price of bars is used for line end prices (that way you are getting one continuous line on the chart). Also. lines start at right places (there is no premature line start in this version now)

AAREMM:
its ok sir

take your time . . .

regards . . .
Files:

ok sir

i m sorry sir but actually its passed overhead of mine

just b'coz i m new in this chrtings but also lucky that i have the masters of this theory

plz guide me if, which is best method to trading

thanks and best regards . . .

mladen:
This is a composite MACD with an addition of signal line and OSMA (histogram). Signal line is calculated on composite MACD value (compositing signal line too did not give to logical results so decided to stick to a classical signal line) You can choose signal line mode though (default is ema, but chose the one that suits the best to your style) so that is a deviation from a classical way of calculating Here is one example (default parameters and only 2 MACD values composited into the composite value - max 8 MACD values can be composited in this one too) :

hi mladen,

do you know if 'HMA composite' already exists?

By HMA do you mean Hull moving average?

And what would be the basic math for that kind of composite moving average?

engula:
hi mladen, do you know if 'HMA composite' already exists?
Reason: