MACD indicator - page 32

cattus:
Hi guys.

I attach an indicator that plot the PSAR based on the MACD formula. I think it could be a good indicator. I found it in another forum and I did not find restrictions to share it.

Could be excellent if some of the advanced coders of this great forum is interested in the indicator and review it. If it is possible too, please, change the indicator in order to include: Alerts and different colors for SAR Up and SAR Down. I don't know, may be some of you have better ideas to use it...

Thanks.

When i put it in lower time frame.....the dot become continous....could u please set it in two color.....thanks.

williamkkung:
Can someone please modify the MACD indicator like the pic, I would really appreciate this. Thank you very much.

Would u find that finally?~

I want it too~~

fxbs:
histo over zero line - is a difference(distance) between macd and sig.line - (osma); crosses and colors the same exactly basically - on your picture: green area between macd (blue line and signal line (light red) = green histogram exactly

It seems more user friendly~~~

the histo is so small and can not see the height of bar clearly~

cattus:
Hi guys.

I attach an indicator that plot the PSAR based on the MACD formula. I think it could be a good indicator. I found it in another forum and I did not find restrictions to share it.

Could be excellent if some of the advanced coders of this great forum is interested in the indicator and review it. If it is possible too, please, change the indicator in order to include: Alerts and different colors for SAR Up and SAR Down. I don't know, may be some of you have better ideas to use it...

Thanks.

cattus....the sar dot stop to move during real time.....it's very dangerous~~

Too bad the SAR-MACD repaints...its a good looking indi.

cjd:
Too bad the SAR-MACD repaints...its a good looking indi.

the name of the indi is parabolic_sw which mentioned in the coded.

i find the other source in web....it also repaints.

nicvillk:
the name of the indi is parabolic_sw which mentioned in the coded. i find the other source in web....it also repaints.

Hi nicvillk.

Sorry to hear about the problems that you commented.

I put the SAR MACD looking for someone with advanced skills for review the code, but apparently it is not very interesting for them.

I think that is better that you stop to test it, until somebody reviews the indicator.

Regards.

upgrade BB MACD to include allaverages

Can someone upgrade BB MACD to use allaverages like was done for

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page9

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/49/macd_allaverages_v2.2_xtest001.mq4

or even better do it for

_MTF_BB_MACD

? Please ?

MACD Cross Signal in Seperate Window

This file is the ordinary MACD indicator what I used, but now I want to add some arrows on it when it crossed. The situation is when it have a dead cross there will be an arrow displayed on the top of this indicator's window,and between the arrow and the crossed point there's a broken line connected, when it have a golden cross there will be an arrow displayed on the bottom of this indicator's window, and also have a broken line connect the arrow and the crossed point, and of course we can change the arrow and the broken line's color and type by myself. So does anybody would like to help me, I will appreciate this! GOOD LUCK!!

Files:
macd.rar  8 kb

MACD w/ Applied Price coded to trade?

Hello everyone.

I've been looking to get the MACD w/AppliedPrice coded to enter or exit an trade when it changes color.. Would anyone with the knowledge be willing to do this?

Thanks for any help..

Reason: