Chart data from 2007 in H1

Hi all. I have an EA that records H1 candles from the chart. I want to get data from as back as 2007. I have tried a few brokers but the furthest back I have got to is 2015.

Do you know any broker who lets you go the H1 chart in EURUSD back to 2007?

I have tried to get data from 2007 from dukascopy website but when i got their data from the chart there were many discrepancies. I trust the chart (or MT4 history)

Thanks

Have you tried the MetaQuotes Demo Server ?

Marco vd Heijden:
Have you tried the MetaQuotes Demo Server ?
I want a broker because I want to backtest my algo on the same data. I am using an ML model and I want consistency in the data I use for training and the data I use for trading

I have been using that data for many years i do not know of any other source, i have seen some people use expensive purchased data set's but even they complained that there was some issues with those.

Marco vd Heijden:

I have been using that data for many years i do not know of any other source, i have seen some people use expensive purchased data set's but even they complained that there was some issues with those.

I got data from dukascopy website from 2007 but when I compared it to the MT4 history with dukascopy as a broker I saw discrepancies. If I use the metquotes data then these will probably be different to the broker's data and it will give bad quality backtests...

I don't think so.
Reason: