Download MetaTrader 5

Scalping system - page 3

To add comments, please log in or register
Artur Zas
Artur Zas  
Flytox:
It's better to confirm the entry with candle close in the same way with nld and price trigger. I use it in M5, and price trigger needs a sound alert for forward testing. For now it's doing well. But i missed some entry's due to the lag of alert.

Here is the indicator with sound alert (PriceTrigger.mq4).

Plus, PriceTrigger2 also with optional sound alert.

This indicator also checks the Volatility.Pivot.Open indicator (used to filter out some false signals)

IMPORTANT:

The default settings used in these 2 indicators are the settings I use to scalp EURUSD.

Please experiment with different settings for different currency pairs and post them here.

neamtu victor
neamtu victor  

Nix,

What version of the indicator have you used there. Will take a look but over, but on my tests never happend to have 2 arrows of the same color one after the other.

Thanks, Zmax

Artur Zas
Artur Zas  
zmax:
Nix,

What version of the indicator have you used there. Will take a look but over, but on my tests never happend to have 2 arrows of the same color one after the other.

Thanks, Zmax

I used the attached indicator (this was a backtest)

Artur Zas
Artur Zas  

ZMAX, I think I forgot to recomplie the indicator . I'll test it once more.

Artur Zas
Artur Zas  

ZMAX, I think I forgot to recomplie the indicator . I'll test it once more.

Artur Zas
Artur Zas  

ZMAX, this is the backtest on EURUSD 1H from June 2007 (just following the indicator) - stop and reverse method without any additional filters. No SL no TP.

Files:
rondo
rondo  
nix:
ZMAX, this is the backtest on EURUSD 1H from June 2007 (just following the indicator) - stop and reverse method without any additional filters. No SL no TP.

Hi, Nix,

I think to put a TP would make a difference. Would you be able to test it and share with us the EA?

Archimedes
Archimedes  

Well done

nix:

It's interesting stuff Nix, thanks for sharing.

You should probably discard stop and reverse, it's usually a spiral of doom scenario. Accepting the fact the trade is a loser for whatever reason is a better way to go.

Examining your entries tell me that it's most likely a good management plan afterward with entry protection and trailing etc would make this quite profitable.

Regards

Archer

BrunoFX
BrunoFX  

Hello Nix,

Thank you for this share and right to make a test, could you give me the M15 adjustments for the Price-Trigger indicator?

Micke Christian
Micke Christian  

My broker don't allow scalping

Good luck for everyone

To add comments, please log in or register