Scalping system - page 3

ZMAX, I think I forgot to recomplie the indicator . I'll test it once more.

ZMAX, I think I forgot to recomplie the indicator . I'll test it once more.

ZMAX, this is the backtest on EURUSD 1H from June 2007 (just following the indicator) - stop and reverse method without any additional filters. No SL no TP.

Files:

nix:
ZMAX, this is the backtest on EURUSD 1H from June 2007 (just following the indicator) - stop and reverse method without any additional filters. No SL no TP.

Hi, Nix,

I think to put a TP would make a difference. Would you be able to test it and share with us the EA?

Well done

nix:

It's interesting stuff Nix, thanks for sharing.

You should probably discard stop and reverse, it's usually a spiral of doom scenario. Accepting the fact the trade is a loser for whatever reason is a better way to go.

Examining your entries tell me that it's most likely a good management plan afterward with entry protection and trailing etc would make this quite profitable.

Regards

Archer

Hello Nix,

Thank you for this share and right to make a test, could you give me the M15 adjustments for the Price-Trigger indicator?

My broker don't allow scalping

Good luck for everyone

bellefemme:
My broker don't allow scalping Good luck for everyone

If your broker doesn't allow scalping, I suggest that you switch brokers

Ask your broker what is his definition of scalping.

bellefemme:
My broker don't allow scalping Good luck for everyone

Most probably he doesn't allow you other profitable strategies also.

nonlagdot is re-paint

Reason: