Follow (Z_o_R_R_o) system by FXiGoR - page 23

Hello? Has this thread died then?

Just to be clear, is it that a PalTalk room has opened up which trades ZoRRo Advanced for which details are available via email. Is this correct?

I believe IGOR states that we should no longer use this system. Check the commercial trading system for his comments.

So that means that the actual template and indicators and webinar video's are useless.

Sadly:
Hello? Has this thread died then? Just to be clear, is it that a PalTalk room has opened up which trades ZoRRo Advanced for which details are available via email. Is this correct?

I don't know, but I find it a bit odd that all the critics went silent the same day that Igor had the thread truncated.

Your right. Not much going on here ... sadly!

I don't condone the rudeness of iGoR's critic's but neither do I believe that it was a worthy reaction removing some of the posts. Like the majority of members here, I'm keen to learn MQL and also about the trading ideas others have but I refuse to be dragged in the direction of PalTalk rooms and the like unless there is real purpose to them. Having read iGoR's post outlining his reasons for putting together a paying group instead of an open forum I feel that he feels other memebrs leave him no choice. However I feel that this only lowers the standard of the forum. This leaves iGoR in the unenviable position of being damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

Arctic4x:
Hi.

Anyone trading this? I see there have been almost 200 downloads of the videofile.

Here is the download link if you may have missed it: Zorro_Basic.exe

Arctic4x

Is it advisable to trade it Arctic?

svirgo:
Is it advisable to trade it Arctic?

Hi Svirgo.

I don't think i can answer that in a good way because i have not traded it live myself. The only personal experience i have with it live is the days we traded it in the PalTalk room and i think you was there some of the time also if i remember correct.

But on some of those days it did VERY well. Maybe i even can say extremely well and i think if the market moves well and have some nice "normal" ranges you can do well with it.

But like i say it is just something i think from looking at it in some nice trading days.

So that was part of the reason why i ask if some trade it. I like to hear how it works lately.

I never took it back to look at longer periods with bad markets like early this year but Igor did and he say it would not be a good system to trade in a period like that.

But that period we had a historical low range for also a historical long period so most daytrading systems on lower time frames was probably not doing good that time.

Anyway my answer to your question is i don't know for sure but i think it is ok.

Arctic4x

Don't panic..there is no perfect strategy or indicator,,,all indicators still need the trader's involvement to adjust it.

mystified:
Raftopoulos's Zig zag article :

Validating the Zigzag indicator

By Spyros Raftopoulos

mystified,

A very well written article and visual presentation of Zigzag indicator. Thanks for posting.

fxcruiser

Would we have this validity indicator for MT4 ? thanks Dan.

Reason: