Repainting indicators - page 24

secretcode:
Ok, Thanks Mladen for your kind response

Since this indicator AMA is quite similar to TMA (main chart) so just curious how it will look as MACD if it use TMA !

Best Regards,

secretcode

Here you go (so you can compare them)

This one uses centered TMA for calculation instead of that AMA (it is a standalone indicator - does not need any other indicator). As a reminder : larger of Shot or Long bars are recalculated

Files:
ctmacd.mq4  4 kb

mladen:
secretcode

This one uses centered TMA for calculation instead of that AMA (it is a standalone indicator - does not need any other indicator). As a reminder : larger of Shot or Long bars are recalculated

Great Thanks Mladen I really appreciate your all help and work

Respects

secretcode

Trend Sentry.

Files:

mladen:
secretcode

Hi Mladen and other guys

is there a way to limit the usage of CPU when using this indicator?

when I attach it to chart, mt4 slow down incredibly!

Thanks

Lucmat

lucmat:
Hi Mladen and other guys

is there a way to limit the usage of CPU when using this indicator?

when I attach it to chart, mt4 slow down incredibly!

Thanks

Lucmat

Lucmat

This is a CPU usage when I attach that indicator (ctmacd) on my terminal and when I have active only that indicator and daily data indicator. Check if you have some hidden indicator running since ctmacd does not seem to cause any problem at all at my terminal

Files:
ctmacd.gif  71 kb

Mladen,

the problem is when I have active this indicator with others on the same chart.

Maybe I have to put repainting indicators alone (one per chart)!

Thanks

Lucmat

Trendanator

Files:

Hi Mladen and other guys

I like this indicator so much but periodically I have to refresh chart in order to draw correctly the output of indicator.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

Lucmat

mladen:
secretcode

lucmat:
Hi Mladen and other guys

I like this indicator so much but periodically I have to refresh chart in order to draw correctly the output of indicator.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

Lucmat

Lucmat

Are you referring a indicator CTMACD.mq4 from post #232 ?!!

Because that indicator works without any problem !

regards,

secretcode

yes, I'm referring to CTMACD.mq4!

In the short term it works properly, but if I leave it running for a few hours and then I update the chart, the indicator changes significantly.

btw this type of indicators is fantastic to have a clear picture of the cyclical situation and the problem I have noted is definitely marginal!

Do you think DSS and HMA are good indicators to get into position? from statistical point of view, might you suggest a better indicator or filter ?

Thanks

Lucmat

secretcode:
Lucmat

Are you referring a indicator CTMACD.mq4 from post #232 ?!!

Because that indicator works without any problem !

regards,
Reason: