Super Signals Indicator - page 33

this idea maybe crazy but... might work for traders for reverse signal

would possible to change the alert and arrow when the higher high or lower low found, and user able to enter number of pips to draw arrow and alert?

at less for eu this pair once it move 20 pips in another direction more likely the trend reverse during euro and us session.

please using version 1 to modified the indicator.

Can be used on H4 time frame with a combination of indicators that are not repainted,

forexsignal30:
Can be used on H4 time frame with a combination of indicators that are not repainted,

Difficult knowing that the valid signal will be only dist/2 bars back (too much lag for a valid signal)

I was trying to combine super-signals-channel indicator in to one, but was not successful. It requires a little more than just changing the Period on hhb & llb.

I was trying two options with this indicator.

Options One (1):

Display 3-4 time frames Channels & Arrows on a 1M time chart. If each time Frame may have different size or type of Arrow would be great.

Option Two (2):

Combine two time frames for example 5M & 60M. Was looking generate an arrow signal when both are true.

If anyone can point out what I have to change to combine into one indicator or better yet add these features is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

I_Need_Money:
I was trying to combine super-signals-channel indicator in to one, but was not successful. It requires a little more than just changing the Period on hhb & llb.

I was trying two options with this indicator.

Options One (1):

Display 3-4 time frames Channels & Arrows on a 1M time chart. If each time Frame may have different size or type of Arrow would be great.

Option Two (2):

Combine two time frames for example 5M & 60M. Was looking generate an arrow signal when both are true.

If anyone can point out what I have to change to combine into one indicator or better yet add these features is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Indirectly the same idea : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page2 . Since super signal and fractals with adjustable period are the same thing, you can try that 4 time frame version first

mladen:
Indirectly the same idea : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page2 . Since super signal and fractals with adjustable period are the same thing, you can try that 4 time frame version first

Thank you!

Will check it out.

Add Alerts / Push Notifications for arrows of : Super Signal Channel

Hello,

I found the super signal channel indi pretty good and wondering if anyone could add:

1. Alerts with pop ups

2. Push notifications

For the arrows of this indicator.

Help highly appreciated!

Thank you.

rommark2:
Hello,

I found the super signal channel indi pretty good and wondering if anyone could add:

1. Alerts with pop ups

2. Push notifications

For the arrows of this indicator.

Help highly appreciated!

Thank you.

Rommark2, would need the non decompiled source code of the indicator.

mrtools:
Rommark2, would need the non decompiled source code of the indicator.

Attaching few that I found... so you may check them and decide which one might be more stable/better coded for this work

I've also V3 but I noticed its repaint (arrow moves from one candle to another on 1m chart) attaching it too. Also could not understand what "X" means near the arrows or when "x" comes without arrow in this V3.

• super_signals_v3 + Alerts.mq4 (3.8 KB) > give alerts / pop ups but looks like repainting badly, arrow just jumped between diff candles. Also this one don'thave the lines (top and bottom) which is good once to see the S/R's.
  • super-signals-channel.mq4 (1.8 KB) > looks same as the compiled version.
  • super-signals-channel_alert.mq4 (3.3 KB) > unsure if its same as the V3 one but adding for you to check out. i did noticed this one gives same signal about same pair few times so may be confusing.

Thank you so much!

rommark2:
Attaching few that I found... so you may check them and decide which one might be more stable/better coded for this work

I've also V3 but I noticed its repaint (arrow moves from one candle to another on 1m chart) attaching it too. Also could not understand what "X" means near the arrows or when "x" comes without arrow in this V3.

• super_signals_v3 + Alerts.mq4 (3.8 KB) > give alerts / pop ups but looks like repainting badly, arrow just jumped between diff candles.
  • super-signals-channel.mq4 (1.8 KB) > looks same as the compiled version.
  • super-signals-channel_alert.mq4 (3.3 KB) > unsure if its same as the V3 one but adding for you to check out. i did noticed this one gives same signal about same pair few times so may be confusing.
Thank you so much!

Rommark2, I apologize, should have mentioned before, anything associated with super signals (including the channels) recalculate or repaint badly and really of no use in signaling or alerting mode.

Reason: