Need help indentifying indicator - page 176

Reminds me of something I made long time ago. Left it because of the transparency (or, better to say, the lack of "nontransparent" rectangles) but I guess it can be used like this too. It can be worked on (options mainly and some additional possibilities) but that I leave for others It can show any symbol and any time frame.

PS: to shift it to right, set the FromRightparameter to negative value. FromRightand Withparameters are both meant to be bars (so the Width would mean that the sub chart is "Width bars wide", the same for the From right : "starts from the FromRight bar on the chart")

regards

mladen

winnn:
the small window on the screen , I am looking for this indicator for ages, so far still no good luck, anybody help me for that? Thanks a lot!!!

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Files:
sub_charts.gif  33 kb
subchart.mq4  9 kb

Sub chart - separate ...

Like this

The code for it is even much simpler than for the "on chart" one

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

regards

Mladen

meek13:
Is it possible to modify this subchart so it displays in the indicator window, instead of plotting it on the price chart?

I'm looking for the Brandis SR indicator, but I can't find it...

Files:
pivotd.gif  17 kb

Anyone knows anything similar to the support resistance indicator on this chart? Looks really interesting..

Files:

First i am sorry because i dont know where to post this question .

I have find two medium renko indicator , but i dont know why they have different chart .

Any one can explain to me what is the different for this two indicator and how they work ?

Thank you .

fl10.ex4fl13.ex4

Hi,

as we have some incredible experts like Mladen or MrTools here, I also have a question: Can someone tell what this indicator is based on? It has to be decompiled as well .

Files:
fl10.ex4  7 kb
fl13.ex4  7 kb

Jonny473:
fl10.ex4fl13.ex4

Hi,

as we have some incredible experts like Mladen or MrTools here, I also have a question: Can someone tell what this indicator is based on? It has to be decompiled as well .

It can not be decompiled

mladen:
It can not be decompiled

Cant be decompiled in this thread or cant be decompiled at all?

Jonny473:
Cant be decompiled in this thread or cant be decompiled at all?

Decompiled.

Files:
fl10.mq4  5 kb
fl13.mq4  5 kb

newdigital:
It may be the same if:

- somebody will modify this dayHL.mq4 indicator to show high/low during the 5 days;

- or to modify this CustomCandle.mq4 indicator to show W1 candles on D1 chart (this indicator can not show timeframes more than H4).

Thanks for this indi sir..

I will try it and hope to be success with..

Reason: