SYNERGY Trading Method - page 74

Your shifted TDA John looks really interesting. Crossovers from it seem to be profitable almost every time, or break even the worst. And what is the SSA in the TDA? I dont know what it is.

TDI SSA ep

Hi James,

The SSA means Singular Spectrum Analysis.

I replaced the RSI by the end - pointed version of Mladen of the SSA.

I did it because I promised it to a fellow trader from Forex Factory.

Basically you can put anything in the TDI, I like the volatility bands.

Unfortunately the SSA end - point is fresh new indicator and the observation of its effectiveness is limited.

Here I add a link from FF where I explain a little bit. There is a link with SSA 101.

Forex Factory - View Single Post - Optimized Trend Trading

/Take care all the FF indicators based on SSA are now obsolete because they repaint/

The SSA is the universal oscillator it can emulate every possible oscillator.

Noxa Indicators

Of course what we have is different from the product of Noxa analytics, but they gave me the desire to have such a thing free for all and in Metatrader.

The technical difference is that we do not know what their product is but we know what our is.

By the way we can make a SSAep based CCI to see what it gives us.

As the CCI is:

CCI = (Typical Price - 20-period SMA of TP) / (.015 x Mean Deviation)

We can replace the SMA by SSA ep. And we can make a multi time frame based on the work of Tudor girl.

SSA question

Dear John,

Thank you for your many posts and explanations. However, I am still unable to see the sharp indicator, and it seems to be due to the fact that a file is missing. Would you be so kind as to place all the files required to run the TDI sharp into a single Zip, and specify in what folder each file should be placed? In this way the files and instructions would be available in one place so that there can be no confusion.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

No time now mate

But I think you miss the FGDI indicator

Fractal Graph Dimension Indicator (FGDI) - MQL4 Code Base

As a test you should be able to run the Frasma.

This is a very special indicator, it uses the trail dimension to adapt the moving average.

Basically my idea was to replace the SMA with something else, as for example the SSA end-pointed. In that way we would have some kind of turbo acceleration by the trail dimension.

FRASMA: Fractally Modified Simple Moving Average - MQL4 Code Base

Sorry, I think I am wrong but I will keep this above because it is precious.

I think you need to install the SSA end- pointed of Mladen. There is a zipped library, you need to unzip it before installing in the experts/library folder.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180729/page9

SSA problems

Thank you for your further explanations and instructions. I have followed your instructions and attached all indicators to a chart. As you can see the TDI SSAep and TDI SSAep sharp do not draw in their windows. The SSA End Pointed does not even open a window.

If it is not too much trouble for you. I think it would be simplest if you could include all necessary files in a zip and give complete instructions as to where each file should be installed. In this way there will be no confusion. Thank you again.

Files:

SSA library

You need to install the SSA library.

There is library a file needed to be installed into experts/libraries folder.

The repainting versions may useful and can be used, but I do not recommend them when we have an end-pointed version.

TDI SSA files zipped in Directory_Structure

autumnleaves:
Thank you for your further explanations and instructions. I have followed your instructions and attached all indicators to a chart. As you can see the TDI SSAep and TDI SSAep sharp do not draw in their windows. The SSA End Pointed does not even open a window. If it is not too much trouble for you. I think it would be simplest if you could include all necessary files in a zip and give complete instructions as to where each file should be installed. In this way there will be no confusion. Thank you again.

Autumnleaves,

I attach the files necessary to display a couple of TDI - SSA versions. I zipped the files in a directory structure as per your request. So, please copy the .mq4 files into your MT4's experts\indicators folder and copy the .dll file into your MT4's experts\libraries folder. Restart MT4 and you are ready.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Chrisstoff

SSA libraries

Much obliged to you John and Christoff. I will test later today.

Thanks,

SSA again

Still not working.

Files:

Some hints

Hi, use another demo account of another broker, make a clean install and it is MT4. Never use SSA on a trading account. I recommend FXOpen.

It is an issue that on different brokers the signals may be slightly different.

Reason: