SYNERGY Trading Method - page 68

advanced synergy 2.o

can anyone send me advanced synergy 2.0 indicators and trading system. Thanks

buchitwrm2011:
can anyone send me advanced synergy 2.0 indicators and trading system. Thanks

The indicator set for Synergy Advanced 2.0 are commercially available. Please read the couple of last pages of this thread.

You'll find out that the system is sold on a subscription basis, and the indicators are allegedly updated from the servers (compassfx.com)

does anyone has subscribe to it and can share results please?

jer966:
Here is what they mean;

1. Yellow- short term traders (Mainly going for quick pips and not interested in holding positions)

2. Orange - short term traders (Those hold on the positions a little longer than the yellow)

3. Blue - mid term traders (Mainly swing traders, usually hold on the positions longer than previous 2)

4. Green - long term traders (Will hold on to their positions longer than mid and short term traders)

5. Red- long term traders or investors (They hold on to their position the longest

The Blue Red line is a slope direction line and shows the change in the trend from Blue to Red etc.

I use it to check the trend. then I go to the synergy system set up by Dirk on a separate chart.

I like to see if I am with the over all trend on a position and what everyone type of trader is doing. (This is not a system I made up I found it on another webpage and then combined it with the use of Synergy)

Normally my charts look like this,

look pretty , but not good for short term trading, even after studying it for a long while

thanks alot to You.... It helps me cos im still newbie in this business.. but im very interested..

umpamapadi:
Saya suka indi, dan saya juga tambah stoch utk mengelak reversal atau pull back

bisa minta setting stoch? Thanks

Post your Rainbow Indi?

jer966:
Here is what they mean;

1. Yellow- short term traders (Mainly going for quick pips and not interested in holding positions)

2. Orange - short term traders (Those hold on the positions a little longer than the yellow)

3. Blue - mid term traders (Mainly swing traders, usually hold on the positions longer than previous 2)

4. Green - long term traders (Will hold on to their positions longer than mid and short term traders)

5. Red- long term traders or investors (They hold on to their position the longest

The Blue Red line is a slope direction line and shows the change in the trend from Blue to Red etc.

I use it to check the trend. then I go to the synergy system set up by Dirk on a separate chart.

I like to see if I am with the over all trend on a position and what everyone type of trader is doing. (This is not a system I made up I found it on another webpage and then combined it with the use of Synergy)

Normally my charts look like this,

Hi,

please can you post your Rainow Indi??

Thanks

regards gatowman

Hello to All

I have just stumbled across this great thread and tried the "Traders Dynamic Index Visual" indicator and bagged a heap of pips on the fist night of trading.. But I have a question about some symbols that keep popping up from time to time (see attached screen capture) What are they for???

Also could some body add "Spread" and "Pip value" to the display.

Why, I can then clean my main chart window up a bit more (see top left of screen cap)

Thank again

Roddo

Files:
wtf01.gif  95 kb

cja:
Hi

I was playing around with the Traders Dynamic Index indicator and added in the extra line plus the visual alerts see my explanation on this thread post #55

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177803

cja

HI CJA,

thank so much , for the previuos indicator that i found on the forum that i ve found very good .

i 've download,so do I this tool Traders Dynamic Index VISUAL ALERTS.mq4

but i ve not recognise there was another arrow below and i don't know if i make small size the screen the tolls don't keep the size how the screen is at the same time.

Because usally i will use small screen . my question is also if is possible to set the tools in the screen.

the second question is how can I find the complety trading document how to use the indicator ?

thanks for your help ,

David

Snowski:
I have the complete Advanced Synergy 2.0 indicator set (without the server check), but am not sure if I am allowed to share it here. NewDigital?

Sure, i'd love to check it out.

Thanx,

Graham

Reason: