GrailQuestFX2: Aggressive settings

This signal is a more agressive version of my GrailQuestFX signal, potential returns are high but so is max dd , set to 33%.

Grailquestfx2 | Rent a Signal

Hi Leeb,

Also interresting by this signal.

But I checked your trades and I am a bit worried.

Your system closed SELL trades then open 8 SELL trades just after.

So you lost spread and potentially slipage.

Could you please review it ?

Cheers

EagleForex:
Hi Leeb,

Also interresting by this signal.

But I checked your trades and I am a bit worried.

Your system closed SELL trades then open 8 SELL trades just after.

So you lost spread and potentially slipage.

Could you please review it ?

Cheers

Hi EagleForex - as this is a more aggressive signal it may take profits earlier and thus open more trades faster, I have checked and it is working fine.

Performance so far...

You don't have to worry about slippage or loss given it's equity curve over the past couple of weeks looks like this..

Files:
gfx2.jpg  37 kb

Yes I see and results looks good.

But my point is : if your system is planning to enter SELL trades and if you have already SELL trades why not letting first SELL trades openned rather than close them and enter new SELL just after.

EagleForex:
Yes I see and results looks good. But my point is : if your system is planning to enter SELL trades and if you have already SELL trades why not letting first SELL trades openned rather than close them and enter new SELL just after.

Hi EagleForex, your input is appreciated, usually when a position is closed profits are taken before a new position is opened thus negating spread and slippage, am weary to change the strategy too much when working this well but will look at trailing mechanisms.

Reason: