*New Thread* "Show us Your best EA"....No Statements please just the EA mq4 Files - page 2

them he pm's me asking for the EA that I trade, without even acknowledging that he insulted me in this thread...this freemenn guy....

freemenn:
so why is he looking for profitable EA if he already have one??

Maybe he should make the first step and share his profitable (or so supposed)

EA here.

thanks

ES

This was a decent post...

freemenn:
Very good thread!

maybe all other who has posted nice backtest statement in the other thread doesn't really have any EA that works.

It's time for proove what those guys really have!

ElectricSavant:
them he pm's me asking for the EA that I trade, without even acknowledging that he insulted me in this thread...this freemenn guy.... ES

it wasn't insulting... it was a logical deduction...

Why you ask other peaple posting there EA's if you have already a profitable EA. Probably you dont have one...

If you have let us know posting the EA name/website or the EA itselve...

Thats' why i ask you the EA.

You was the thread starter... so maybe you should post first something and then ask other peaple to post.

Sorry don't like to offend you in any way.

I use an EA that I found as a tool to help me...My trading style is manual with the help of an EA now and then...

I am still trading the same style now for nearly a year and thrilled that I am allowed to make some money...

If I posted the EA it would not be any help...besides no EA works forever (but there are some that do work for a while)...you must always be looking or become a manual trader...(the EA enables you to not have to be glued to the screen, but there are decision points throughout the sessions)

I do not think that I can teach what I do...besides trading is my lifes work and many traders are not willing to get up every four hours 24/6...while holding down a full-time job.

Again...I just got sick of the other thread....It is not my style to post graphs and such...without anything else. If I am going to brag..I will post something of substance like a picture of my Hummer H2.

ES

by the way...my life has changed...My Hummer H2 is almost payed off now and I get to go to Moab twice a year...(the mountain bikes are factory Kleins at 10k each Klein Mountain Bikes - Sleek And Strong In Every Biking Detail )

soo..show us your best EA...what has trading done for you lately?...Come to think of it...this is a stupid thread also. Why would anybody post their best EA?

eS

Files:
hummer.gif  102 kb

freemenn,

igor posts his crap and you jump on the bandwagon..after posting a decent comment...do you always blow in the wind?

ES

freemenn:
Very good thread!

maybe all other who has posted nice backtest statement in the other thread doesn't really have any EA that works.

It's time for proove what those guys really have!

iGoR:
Indeed but there is also an other reason.

A couple of months ago the author of this treath tought he had found an EA that would change his life. He even stated that he would never share that EA nore any other EA that proofs to be profitable (see printscreen bellow).

So what do you expect if you first say that you would never share a profitable EA with others but a bit later you ask to other people if they want to share their EA ?!?!....come on lets stay a bit serious and do not take all members here as imbecils....

iGoR

freemenn:
it wasn't insulting... it was a logical deduction...

Why you ask other peaple posting there EA's if you have already a profitable EA. Probably you dont have one...

If you have let us know posting the EA name/website or the EA itselve...

Thats' why i ask you the EA.

You was the thread starter... so maybe you should post first something and then ask other peaple to post.

Sorry don't like to offend you in any way.

Finally!!

ElectricSavant:
..Come to think of it...this is a stupid thread also. Why would anybody post their best EA? eS

Finally!! A moment of lucid sanity where you wake up to what a useless thread this is. Next step is admitting that you are nothing but a greedy troll who wants to grab an EA for nothing and then share it with nobody else.

Wow...what a hypocrite.

Good luck with life bonehead.

FxNorth

Oh, the irony.

You know...while I reflect...I want to post that Forex is like Wrestling. Your faith is decided not in the sport or the challenge....

It's what your allowed to do on the rigged stage that counts....

ES

ElectricSavant:
You know...while I reflect...I want to post that Forex is like Wrestling. Your faith is decided not in the sport or the challenge....

It's what your allowed to do on the rigged stage that counts....

ES

Wrestling, I like that one.

Reason: