NeverQuit's Trading Journal - page 20

Well I'm done trading for the day. I was able to make a profit of 7.27% today so I'm closing up the platform.

Chat later.

Files:
may29.png  73 kb

Today was another good day trading for me. I was able to make a profit of 6.06% today. I'm really getting into a good space with my trading now. Been really putting in the screentime to improve and get better and it's paying off.

Just trying to take it one trade at a time and trying to improve each day as a trader.

I've got to take my son to a doctors appointment so I'm done trading for the day. Actually I was done anyway but I won't be around for the next few hours or so so I won't even be seeing the charts.

As usual I've attached a screenshot of my activity.

Files:
may30.png  72 kb

I was able to walk away with a small profit again today. Today I made 0.46% profit. Made a few mistakes along the way so will try to correct that tomorrow.

All in all, I'm happy with a profit so I'm not going to complain one bit.

I also made another deposit to my trading account so I now have a pretty hefty balance that I'm looking to grow slowly and consistently.

I've attached a copy of my trading activity for the day.

Files:
may31.png  67 kb

Today I was able to walk away with another profitable day. I made a profit of 1.96% today.

The reason why my title says what it does is because I was up 2.12% at one point and time with just one trade. I had decided not to trade any more for the day but took two additional entries. Needless to say those two additional entries dropped me to negative for the day.

I then took another trade which recouped my losses plus gave me some extra and that's how I ended up with a profit for the day.

Although it's a profitable day, I'm not happy with the decision I made and will continue to work on those trouble areas.

I finished the week with a profit of 15.72% this week.

Files:
jun1.png  73 kb

Today I only took one trade but it was a winner for 2.04% profit.

I've attached a copy of my trading activity for the day.

Files:
jun4.png  64 kb

Today was a tough day for me. I bounced back and forth pretty much for the entire day between either being up +2% or being down -2%. Well the final tally was that I ended the day down -2.25% which is a very acceptable loss for me.

Sure I would have wanted to end the day on a profitable note but in trading that does not always happen and I understand and accept that.

Closing up my platform and going to enjoy the rest of the day.

As usual I've attached my trading activity screenshot.

Files:
jun5.png  85 kb

Today I had another losing day for -2.23%. Should have been a profitable day just like yesterday should have been but I was impatient in areas and got burned.

Will correct those issues and get back to the road of profitability.

Will also be lowering my risk to 1% per trade but will be adding the USD/CHF currency pair.

I've attached my screenshot for today.

Files:
jun6.png  70 kb

I've decided that I won't add the USD/CHF currency pair for right now. Going to stick to what I have been doing since it has been successful for me. Can't let the last two days sidetrack me.

I will also go back to the normal MM that I was previously doing.

I was able to get back on track and make a profit of 4.97% today. Felt good to get back on the right track.

Done trading for the day.

Files:
jun7.png  69 kb

I have done no trading at all this week so far. Been busy with a few other things. May trade the Asia session today but if not...I will trade the LO and NY sessions as I usually do.

Reason: