Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 143

Waiting for the red dot for final confirmation on the 1 hr GJ. Anybody else?

Files:
ej_2.gif  6 kb

Anybody in on the 1hr EJ or GJ short?

still waiting

Im still waiting for the right confirmation candle on the gbp/jpy.

I'm in the GJ trade.

Missed the EJ though. Bad time tone here

Let's see how it goes!

Files:
gj_2.gif  23 kb

I'm short from 236.36 and its movin'!!!

This has gotta' have 200 pips to the downside.

I wanna learn to have as much confidence in my exits as Forex11.

finally

entered at 236.47 g/j

forex11:
entered at 236.47 g/j

Oh snap, I entered at 236.48....if I am taking trades close to F11, I must be doing something right

" 2 chart & 2 system "

MrPip:
In bouncingPipEA_BigBear21 and bouncingPipEA_mPowerV41 the logic for entry is AND. Any entry filters selected for testing must be OK for the trade to take place.

The bouncingPipEA_BigBear21 EA has an additional entry for FilterSignalCandle. The default is 0 causing the EA to check the filter indicator(s) on the current open candle where the trade is being triggered. By using 1 the EA will check the most recent closed cadle for the filter indicator.

Exit methods uses OR so that if any of the exit methods selected shows to exit the trade the trade is closed.

Robert

Hi "Mrpip" ( Mr. Robert ),

Thank you for your explanation. Will give me an explanation too for my chart Sir' ??

First of all, from begining the system is fixed, I'll trying soon. I will useing TF ( 30, 1Hr and 4Hr ) for the Bouncing V_4 and V_41. And want trying V_2 ( Basically method ) that you was fixed Bug and release. Cause' I'm very interested with this method and System. ( Thank you All for your contribution,

Mr. Bigbear, Forex11, Mrpip, Nix, and other people in this thread and forum. )

So why I want to asking you with your logic in the 2 system Sir' ??

My quetions is :

1. Why in that chart, the one's get ENTRY position and the other not yet ?? Am I missing one thing with your setting or logic that each system's that you want to make it ( I mean about the filter ) ???

Thank your soo much Mrpip for your kindness and explained.

Best regards,

ningtyas

MrPip:
Default setting in the EA is to only use nonlagdot with a wait of 3 candles. And that is not blue anymore so no trade. Robert

Hi " MrPip " ( Mr. Robert ),

Thank's for your explained. Back to that 2 chart & 2 system, in one's of the chart that I'm using the bounchingPipEA_mpowerV4 system was ENTRY Position and the other wasn't.

My question is :

1. Is that one's reason for you to release the bounchingPipEA_mpowerV41 ? Cause in the new release ( bounchingPipEA_mpowerV41 ) not ENTRY position at same time. I'm running the system's ( v4 & v41 ) in 2 chart but in the same pairs and same time.

2. I was running your bounchingPipEA_BigBear_v22 ( New release ) from you Sir' but I was got this trade; ( Maybe you can take look my chart ).

Why there's double OPEN Trade ?? Will you fixed this problem Sir' ?? ( please forgive me, cause I'm not a programmer. )

Thank you Sir' for your kindness and helping me to clearly this section. Really, I'm very interested this system and method.

Best regards,

ningtyas

Forex11,

So how do you decide on take profit, first line bounce? And how do you protect profit when trade develops, can you be specific please. I'm also short on eur/jpy.