Toys from Vinin - page 24

What parameters do you use?

The default settings are HMA

Vinin:

What parameters do you use?

The default parameters are HMA

I have not used this indicator (HMA) in trading yet, I am checking it now.

on a long position, exit by 17 and MA8Simple-Close

on the middle position, exit by MA5Simple-Open and MA8Simple-Close, after working out the 1st position

entry (exit by the short target) into the 1st (signal) position, and into the 2nd and 3rd convergence positions.

if you want you can make me an EA for the tester

med1um:

I have not used this indicator (NMA) in trading yet, I am checking it now, but I have

on a long position, exit by the 17th and МА8Simple-Close

on medium, exit at МА5Simple-Open and МА8Simple-Close, after working out the 1st position

entry (exit by the short target) into the 1st (signal) position, and into the 2nd and 3rd convergence positions.

if you want you can make me an EA for the tester

The advisor has already been done. You just need to find one and correct it a little (for what you need). Although I can make any Expert Advisor I want in a short time. It would be interesting for me

Vinin:

The adviser has already done. I just need to find and correct (for what you need). Although, my Expert Advisor can make any desired one in a short time. I will be interested

If you have a desire to do it, send me the full strategy, indicators (convergence), templates

I'm going home to rest.

med1um:

If you have a desire to do it, send me a Skype or email to my phone number (I'll send it to you in private), I will send you the full strategy, indicators (convergence), templates

I go home to rest

I have all the coordinates in my personal account. Right down to the mobile number.

is there a martin here?

vlandex:
is there a martin in here?

No Martin, though I can put it down. I thought there was a random entry.

better pending orders and martin, can you add?

vlandex:
better pending orders and martin, can you add?

There are pending orders, but no martin

will you add?
Reason: