Bressert Double Stochastic - page 16

peterke:
I like to trade momentum - with and against the trend. Take some pips and get out.

DSS is good for timing

rgds

Peter

Pro Scalping on a new level

mladen:
Wulong Here is a version that allows you to set any line width you want (it is a parameter now - line width in colors is ignored) : tss_1_01.ex4

And ....I think, no I'm sure it's a very good candidate for divergence ...

Could you please add it to this baby, arrows on the indicator and with upper and lower gap feature.

THANKS !!!!

Nice day !

Wulong

Wulong10:
And ....I think, no I'm sure it's a very good candidate for divergence ...

Could you please add it to this baby, arrows on the indicator and with upper and lower gap feature.

THANKS !!!!

Nice day !

Wulong

Wulong

When there are prolonged periods of same value at some indicator it is not a good candidate for divergences. The problem is that for divergences we have to compare peaks and valleys - when there are many same values of some indicator, the peaks and valleys are too undefined (nonexistent) in order to be able to compare it to price peak and valleys

Ok, it was just a thought ... thanks for the explanation.

Wulong10:
On the other hand, here a pic with some divergence trendlines I have drawn on the chart and on the TSS....

Wulong

That is how a man detects divergences - not a computer program

There are things that a computer will not be able to do as good as man for a long, long time. The mans ability to approximate can not be mimiqued by the computer at a moment. If we tell the computer "search peaks and valleys that are happening at a same bar 2 bars back and forth" that is what the computer will do. While a man will take a glance on the chart and will see the divergence right away even if it is not following any strict (computational) rules

Luckily, we (men) are still better at some things than computers

Of course there are also women who can detect divergence better than man-made computers ....

Even my dog, a Border Collie is much smarter than a computer, but the dog is not interested in divergence lines and charts.

She is only interested in me and in other dogs.

On the other hand, computers do a lot of jobs a human being never can do or have no time for it.

So we need each other and I also need my dog, who is always friendly no matter what, this no always counts for humans ...or computers.

Anyway, thanks for the info, now I understand more why we spot easy divergence and a computer not and why, in other circumstances the computer is better than mankind in spotting other divergence ...

Of course there are also women who can detect divergence better than man-made computers ..

Wulong,

yes,you are right,women can easily detect divergence of men pocket + all other activities ,so she is a better tool for happy family.

Hi all

I need a help. I'm trying to make an indicator that sends alert when "DSS of macd" and "hma" have both slope up or slope down.

May someone help me?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Lucmat

lucmat:
Hi all

I need a help. I'm trying to make an indicator that sends alert when "DSS of macd" and "hma" have both slope up or slope down.

May someone help me?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Lucmat

Mladen only you can help me!!!

I'm trying to create that indicator in this way:

- if dss of macd is going up, than 0,5 , otherwise 0;

- if hma is going up than 0,5 , otherwise 0.

For the alert:

- if indicator value changes to 1 or 0 than send alert.

Hope you can help me!

Thanks

regards

Lucmat

Dear everyone ..

What this indicator dss_of_tma_centered_2.mq4 can be added slope and mtf? and if more sophisticated, changing this indicator does not repaint.

Thanks

Reason: