Absolute courses - page 101

Get married or Leonid will take you away.

tara: I know smart girls, too.

Well, I know blondes with dicks, too... But we both know that neither of them are the kind of men women want.

Mathemat:

Well, I know blondes with dicks, too... But we both realise that neither of us are the full-fledged men women want.

Yes??? Oh, Lyosha... You said such a clever thing, I can't even make it out. What was that?

Mathemat:

Well, I know blondes with dicks, too... But we both realise that neither of us are the full-fledged men women want.

We have a bathhouse every Tuesday. Girls and boys. It's a work thing :)

Survey:

1. Who is the complete man that women want (question for women).

2. What distinguishes a complete man from an incomplete woman (question for men and women).

PS The questions are entirely in the topic: Absolute courses, imho.

By 'blonde with a dick' I didn't mean a transvestite, just a brainless man. The next thing I said was some inarticulate nonsense.

Peter_Zabriski:
I'll start a napalm. Or a sprayable vacuum bomb. Fore yo. And the ducks will be fine. Like Munchausen's.

UNIQual: kindness, humanity and unselfishness!

(good-naturedly and cautiously) Man is a "Red Button"!!! And the "red button" has only 2 states: either -"just a button", or - "you had it all"... :)))

grell, can you define your concept of "POWER OF VALUE"?

A funny rework of my algorithm I did... no physical idea behind it, just some arithmetic tricks of the ear... Problem: EURUSD, GBPUSD does not give us an idea of the correlation between EUR and GBP. For if we calculate the correlation for EURJPY and GBPJPY on the same interval, we will get another number, for EURCHF and GBPCHF - the third one and so on. It all depends on the quote currency that is mixed in. Let's set the problem this way: we need to represent some dependence of a new value - parrot - on dollar (or something else, everything is recalculated anyway), so that euro/popup and pound/popup, that is if we use parrot as quoted currency, correlate with coefficient = 1. Implemented with ease and simplicity... here's wondering what the point of that might be :-)

Dr.F.:
A funny reworking of my algorithm I did... no physical idea behind it, just arithmetic tricks of the ears... Problem: EURUSD, GBPUSD does not give us an idea of the correlation between EUR and GBP. For if we calculate the correlation for EURJPY and GBPJPY on the same interval, we will get another number, for EURCHF and GBPCHF - the third one and so on. It all depends on the quote currency that is mixed in. Let's set the problem this way: we need to represent some dependence of a new value - parrot - on dollar (or something else, everything is recalculated anyway), so that euro/popup and pound/popup, that is if we use parrot as quoted currency, correlate with coefficient = 1. Implemented with ease and simplicity... I'm thinking what's the point of it :-)

Arithmetical ananimity.
Reason: