Bressert Double Stochastic - page 15

I like the TSS on [15,9]. Thanks mladen and Pava.

Nice idea folks ! Will test it out.

Only a pitty that it's only a ex4 file, but that I understand.

Can a ex4 TSS be made with thickness of 10 ? So that I can use it in my crowded templates ...

mladen:
More or less this should be it - it s somewhat smother than the dss, and some parameters playing recommended : tss.ex4

Very smooth - less "false" colour changes on direction than DSS CCI or DSS- I like 8:8 on 5 min charts. Would be nice to get some vertical line alerts on colour change and / or cross of levels - rgds Peter

Fantastic Mladen, thanks !

mladen:
Lucmat

Re-reading your post.

Could you explain your idea a bit more?

Hi Mladen,

which post?

peterke:
Very smooth - less "false" colour changes on direction than DSS CCI or DSS- I like 8:8 on 5 min charts. Would be nice to get some vertical line alerts on colour change and / or cross of levels - rgds Peter

Do you trade BO?

Mladen

I have an idea for an indicator, but I am not able to construct it.

Is it possible to insert into the outer bands of TMA centered bands a DSS or a TMA centered oscillator?

In other words the 50 level of DSS must coincide with the center line of TMA centered bands; or the 0 level of TMA centered oscillator must coincide with the center line of TMA centered bands.

Hope you'll understand me!

Thanks

Lucmat

lucmat:
Hi Mladen, which post?

The quoted one from that post (this is your original post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177564/page5

krelian99:
Do you trade BO?

I like to trade momentum - with and against the trend. Take some pips and get out.

DSS is good for timing

rgds

Peter

mladen:
The quoted one from that post (this is your original post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177564/page5

Hi Mladen,

your version of DSS of TMA centered is what I had in mind.

My idea was to have an indicator (repainting) that signals overbought and oversold with good approximation.

Well, I've observed its behaviour but I prefer TMA centered oscillator to have an idea of cycles.

Do you think my idea about TMA centered bands and DSS or TMA centered oscillator is good?

See my post above...

Thanks

regards

Lucmat

Reason: