Bressert Double Stochastic - page 23

Mladen, by any chance would it be possible to code a DSS Trix, or if one is already available direct me to the link.

Sincere thanks

rabah:

Mladen, by any chance would it be possible to code a DSS Trix, or if one is already available direct me to the link.

Sincere thanks

What is DSS trix?

techmac:

What is DSS trix?

TSS?

nbtrading:
TSS?

triple smooth stoch .... first MLADENs tss reference picture attached.

techmac:

What is DSS trix?

Double smooth stoch of trix ..... moderators can explain better how trix is calculated.

mntiwana:
Double smooth stoch of trix ..... moderators can explain better how trix is calculated.

http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:technical_indicators:trix

Interesting is where they compare Trix and MACD.

krelian99:

http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:technical_indicators:trix

Interesting is where they compare Trix and MACD.

There seems to be a lot of information (maybe too much)

I believe that this would be the original trix (as described by Jack Hutson)

Files:
Trix log.mq4  2 kb

mladen:

There seems to be a lot of information (maybe too much)

I believe that this would be the original trix (as described by Jack Hutson)

Dearest MLADEN

there are a lot of version by you and mrtools,trix log alerts 2,2_1,line 3,line 4,candle 2,mtf,signal ....... but the fantastic version i like,are trix trend cycle v2c alert , v2.01c alert mtf ,v2.02c alert mtf.

if kindly all newest prices and ma method be added with new filter,it will be produce attractive results,just my idea.but all in all you knows better.

regards

Hey Mladen or Mrtools,

Would it be possible to add a filter (option price or DSS) to this DSS Bressert ?

Thanks !

Wulong 

Hmm, the '+' changes into the letter 'g' when I upload it, but I guess you can handle that ... 

Wulong10:

Hey Mladen or Mrtools,

Would it be possible to add a filter (option price or DSS) to this DSS Bressert ?

Thanks !

Wulong 

Hmm, the '+' changes into the letter 'g' when I upload it, but I guess you can handle that ... 

Wulong

Here is a version that can use filters

Reason: