Bressert Double Stochastic - page 10

lucmat:
Hello all

I'm looking for the basic version of this indicator, with alerts and change slope color.

May anyone help me?

Thanks

Lucmat

Hello Lucmat,

This is the regular version with slope change color and alerts.

Hello,

Could someone please add divergence to that baby : DSS Bressert - any nrp alerts ?

Here are some examples of divergence with 2 DSS Bressert in the subwindow, I have drawn them my self.

I think this one is very good for that purpose, no I'm pretty sure ...

Files:

What settings are you using for those Bresserts?

Wulong10:
Here are some examples of divergence with 2 DSS Bressert in the subwindow, I have drawn them my self. I think this one is very good for that purpose, no I'm pretty sure ...

Hi Pava, one has settings : Stochastic lenght 9 and smoothEMA 12

The other is faster and has settings : Stochastic lenght 7 and smoothEMA 7

If you want the fat version (I have changed the thickness of the lines) here it is. I sometimes combine a lot of indicators in one subwindow, so I make some very 'fat' ...

This is a very good indicator with a lot of possibilities of settings... and good for divergence.

Thanks...

(

Wulong10:
Hi Pava, one has settings : Stochastic lenght 9 and smoothEMA 12

The other is faster and has settings : Stochastic lenght 7 and smoothEMA 7

If you want the fat version (I have changed the thickness of the lines) here it is. I sometimes combine a lot of indicators in one subwindow, so I make some very 'fat' ...

This is a very good indicator with a lot of possibilities of settings... and good for divergence.

Wulong10:
Hello, Could someone please add divergence to that baby : DSS Bressert - any nrp alerts ?

Hello Wulong10, added divergence.

Thanks Mrtools, you are the greatest !

mrtools:
Hello Wulong10, added divergence.

Found a bug in the divergence, hopefully fixed it, and also added DivergencearrowsUpperGap and DivergencearrowsLowerGap hopefully to bring the arrows away from the indicator lines a little.

Wonderful, Mrtools; I have tested this indicator this weekend, it works very fine on my trading simulator. I didn't encounter any problems with it, but if there was a bug in it, it will even work better now. Very nice indicator !

Danke schön !

Reason: