Super 7 Trading System - page 4

So many indicators, it seems you are waiting for the perfect setup. I find that when I get a signal, price usually starts bouncing around, and then I always feel its was too late for entry.

alert

Hi everyone,

Does someone heard or knows of a sound alert for asctrend1sig?

It would help me a lot

Kind Regards to all

miko

It should be here somewhere https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172965

problem with indicators

Hi all, I have downloaded the indic. for the super 7 trading sys. and copy them into my inidcators section of but it isnt showing up when I start up my trading station. Am I missing something? I open up in my programs, open my trading station file, open indicators and copy the files straight into the ind. file. I close it and open my trading platform and they are not within my indicators, or my custom ind., I have done the same with some templates and it has worked,ea's etc.., does the indicator only show a certain amount of indicators at a time and i need to delete some, I dont know but they are not showing up.

Plus some in my ind file has 2 files, like rsi file and then rsi.ex4 file,

I am using aleccoh trading platform for info. thanks for your help.

rob

If the files are source [extension mq4] then you must compile them, and put them in the ../experts/indicators directory.

compile and place file

Sorry if I dont know what your talking about but what do you mean by compile? I unzip the file, copy into the indicators file.

Are you saying that I need to copy into the experts folder?under indicators?

The files which you have downloaded have a name that ends with mq4. If a file ends with the extension of "mq4" - it means you must compile the source code since it is in non-executable format. To make it easier, this is what you can do as a quick way of getting it up and running:

As an example:

MT4 Installation Directory: c:\Program Files\MIG\experts\indicators

• Copy all the files which ends with mq4 into the directory named above
  • Double click on each file and that should startup a program called MetaEditor [see screen 1]
  • Click on Compile [see screen 2] in MetaEditor
  • Click the X to close the source file [see screen 3] in Metaeditor
  • Repeat the process for each file you have to compile

When done, close MT4 and open it again, and you should see the programs.

indicators

Thank u very much for your description. very helpful.

cool,man/ very nice.

Big problem

I downloaded the System7 original folder but there is NO TrendManager indicator inside ,from where can I get it?

Reason: