Please Help: I am trying to purchase a subscription but getting the following error message:

 

Hello guys, I just joined MQL5 yesterday.  I use OANDA as my broker, and using the MT4 platform.

I‌ am trying to purchase a subscription for $30, and have funded my MQL5 account with $30.00, which does show as available.

‌

H‌owever, when I try to click on the green-colored SUBSCRIPTION button, I keep getting the following error message:

‌

Subscription failed

The Signal subscription cannot be renewed, because new subscriptions are not allowed for the Signal‌

‌

a‌nd this is driving me crazy.  When I chatted online with OANDA, they tell me I need to get help from MQL5, but they have not yet responded to this question.

‌

This is the very first subscription that I am attempting to purchase; so frustrating!

‌

T‌hank you so much for your time,

‌

K‌enneth Zervos

‌

‌

‌

 

Hi Kenneth,

T‌he problem seems to be with the signal your are trying to subscribe to.

T‌he error message indicates that there is a problem with the signal itself.

T‌ry to contact the signal provider, or the Service Desk to see what is wrong.

 


‌

greekbroker7:

Hello guys, I just joined MQL5 yesterday.  I use OANDA as my broker, and using the MT4 platform.

I‌ am trying to purchase a subscription for $30, and have funded my MQL5 account with $30.00, which does show as available.

‌

H‌owever, when I try to click on the green-colored SUBSCRIPTION button, I keep getting the following error message:

‌

Subscription failed

The Signal subscription cannot be renewed, because new subscriptions are not allowed for the Signal‌

‌

a‌nd this is driving me crazy.  When I chatted online with OANDA, they tell me I need to get help from MQL5, but they have not yet responded to this question.

‌

This is the very first subscription that I am attempting to purchase; so frustrating!

‌

T‌hank you so much for your time,

‌

K‌enneth Zervos

‌

‌

‌

Kenneth, I had exactly the same issue with my Oanda account, same message.  Then it suddenly worked - hopefully yours is now OK, but if not I suggest you keep trying to load it, it may come in OK.  HTH, Pete.
 
you ever get this to work Kenneth? I am having the same issue.....been refreshing and trying ever few minutes for an hour or so