The Only Pivot - page 117

50 pips again

going to 100 pps

What persist time

Hi Mr. Stevenali,

With this your strategy and methode, in your experience, what time ( not Time Frame ) usually price run passing by in that pivot ( mean, you can get the signal / down - up ) ?? ( Except, news or fundamental ). ( Example, is the Asian, Europe or America session )

Thank you so much for your kindness.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Hai Steve,

Senang ada org ind jg..heuheuhueh

Nice trading yo ?

Tp 50 Again..

THANKS STEVE..

THANKS A LOT FOR UR ADVICE N SHARING UR KNOWLEGDE

ALWAYS ASKING YOU WHERE GJ WANT TO GO..HEHEHEHHE

I MUST TRUST MY HEART N SYSTEM WHERE GJ WILL GO...

DOWN!! OR UP!!!

I GOT TP 50 AGAIN TODAY..

-KIMIE-

i have joined the thread a little late so please help me out here. Which post #'s do i need to read to get the full rules for this method.

I am a little confused as to which indicators to use?

thx

guys, how many trades per pair can be taken in one day? How to catch the cross?

teldon:
guys, how many trades per pair can be taken in one day? How to catch the cross?

try open ur meta4, attach The_only_pivo indi (1st post) and take a look how many SMA cross the_pivot.

gmtshift , try see is that what you wanted ,is it enough sensitive let me know ,thanks .

Files:
pvdfl_v1.mq4  2 kb

Baba_Master,

I appreciate all your help with coding your fantastic indicator (PVD$FL). Can you make the changes to the indicator to allow a 5 pip buffer of the open price to help with initial whipsaw during Asian market? Example: If the open price is 229.00 (GBPJPY) and we add a 5 pip buffer to the open price then we get 229.05 (Upper Buffer) 229.00 (Open Price) 228.95 (Lower Buffer). When 2 SMMA crosses above 229.05 we get a buy signal and when 2 SMMA crosses below 228.95 we get a sell signal.

Enclosed please find a screenshot to help you visually understand my explanation.

TimeFreedom

Baba_master:
gmtshift , try see is that what you wanted ,is it enough sensitive let me know ,thanks .

Thank you from Xard777

running alpari and the gmt shift works quite nice.

You could'nt by any chance adapt the Pivot_Alllevels.mq4 indicator so that we may adjust the gmt shift there too.

have include the indicator for your perusal.

Files:
Reason: