The Only Pivot - page 240

If you remember from my previous posts I mentioned that it looks like EA v1.7 is having problems reversing trades. Based on your chart you have a buy signal, exactly at the same time as my chart, and the EA should have closed the previous short and entered long at this point.

TimeFreedom

spymez:
Time

version 1.7 is still short here

why are we getting different signals?

ibfx and ODL same server time?

Rgds

Spy

We need to get that fixed

Is David around to assist?

I can get a professional coder to look over the code if we need to,

Rgds

Spy

TimeFreedom:
If you remember from my previous posts I mentioned that it looks like EA v1.7 is having problems reversing trades. Based on your chart you have a buy signal, exactly at the same time as my chart, and the EA should have closed the previous short and entered long at this point. TimeFreedom

Yes, I am having the same problem... I will have to look into it.

If I remember correctly the previous versions handled reversal trades perfectly.

TimeFreedom

davidwillis:
Yes, I am having the same problem... I will have to look into it.

I wanted to point out that using OnlyPivot_BF we would still be waiting for our first signal of the day at this point.

TimeFreedom

Buffer Filter

Time

What settings do you recommend for the buffer Filter?

10 - 20 pips?

Rgds

Spy

IMO 12 is best for the buffer filter for now.

TimeFreedom

spymez:
Time

What settings do you recommend for the buffer Filter?

10 - 20 pips?

Rgds

Spy

Not getting signals.

I've had this problem for the last few weeks, using the most uptodate indicator.

For example I got the buy signal earlier today, but did not get the sell signal. My brother who is sitting across the room from me, who has the exact same chart setup did not get the buy signal, but got the sell signal.

Visually looking at my chart, it looks like there should have been a buy and sell b/c the candle closed above and below the floating pivot.

I've tried many things to correct this including installing a new copy of MT4 and reloading multiple versions of the indicator, but none of them provided all the signals all of the time.

Just an FYI .. maybe someone else is having the same or similar issue with the indicator.

Thanks.

Please post your chart.

TimeFreedom

Switchjohnny:
Not getting signals.

I've had this problem for the last few weeks, using the most uptodate indicator.

For example I got the buy signal earlier today, but did not get the sell signal. My brother who is sitting across the room from me, who has the exact same chart setup did not get the buy signal, but got the sell signal.

Visually looking at my chart, it looks like there should have been a buy and sell b/c the candle closed above and below the floating pivot.

I've tried many things to correct this including installing a new copy of MT4 and reloading multiple versions of the indicator, but none of them provided all the signals all of the time.

Just an FYI .. maybe someone else is having the same or similar issue with the indicator.

Thanks.

Reason: