The Only Pivot - page 194

tubby:
Hi David,

I was wondering what settings you are using?

Thanks

I am just using the standard settings.

tubby:
EA v1.2 switched to a sell and v1.3 is still holding a buy for me... v1.3 seems to not be following the rules

That is strange, I am using v1.3, and it closed long, went short, and hit the two profit targets.

-104 pips long, and +160 pips short = +56 for the day

Hi David,

Take a look at my screen shot with v1.3

Files:
v1.3.jpg  257 kb

Here is my screen shot using v1.2

Files:
v1.2.jpg  234 kb

Test Test Test!

Greetings to all!

I tested strategy for histories from December, 1st till February, 1st

Results of the test from December, 1st till December, 20th from 10000$ a seed capital at me remains only 6700$ the report unfortunately has not kept but there is a report from December, 20th till January, 16th! The report from January, 16th till February, 1st I will make tomorrow!

The heavy loss was necessary on the beginning of December from December, 1st till December, 20th the most unprofitable period then the deposit has started to grow slowly!

Well in general tomorrow I will make the report and the result for 2 months of trade will be visible!

All tests were spent on history in a manual mode quality of tests approximately 97 %!

onlypivot ea

anyone got a tutorial on the onlypivot ea, similar to the tutorial for mtp?

Indicator with a sound alert.

fxdiva:
Would you please post the indi that has an alert? Thank you,

Here you go Diva.

Like TimeFreedom said, it only chimes once.

Raju

We have a buy signal and I am long @ 208.62. IMO price should head down due to price finding resistance @ 209.24 area, which was yesterday's open price.

FYI: Didn't get a chance to post yesterday. I have been doing some visual backtesting from 01-01-07 to 01-01-08 and the results are not good. We need to filter out the bad trades...if I had a penny for every time I have heard that one. I have come up with an idea, without using indicators, I would like to run by the thread. Give me some time and I will post the filter idea. I will also need David to help implement the idea in his EA?

TimeFreedom

Raju:
Here you go Diva.

Like TimeFreedom said, it only chimes once.

Raju

Oh, thank you Raju. I can't wait to use it. I'll probably assign it another sound that's a little longer.

Thanks again,

Is it possible to run v1.2 EA on six different charts at the same time? I just tried to change the magic number but it would not open the trade on the second chart for USD/JPY. The only chart that opens the trade is GBP/JPY but not on USD/JPY chart. Please advise

Reason: