The Only Pivot - page 4

i'm little bit too late for entry market

but here we go

i still need advise/comment for all of members

Files:
gj_3.gif  50 kb

Hi Stevenali... I know the 1 min chart its very small, but notice how superb the pivots break was timed.... the pivots still are the same and the concept its still the same... timining its more precise... just a thought, I like your job Stevenali... keep up this good thread, I will try to interact more.... cheers Walter.

Files:

This is the GBP long trade today with this 1 min precise timing... cheers Walter.

Files:
1_min_gbp.gif  42 kb

walterw:
This is the GBP long trade today with this 1 min precise timing... cheers Walter.

thx walterw, but , maybe 15m is enough

and GBPJPY is hit the target again. unbelieveable

sell usdcad at 1.0543

Files:
usdcad.gif  24 kb

Greetings and thanks for the thread

Interesting...

I have been playing with this some and added some stuff. .. just throwing out ideas here.

I've included the indicators and template if you wish to throw them on a chart.

If you find this useful, great...if not, no worries, good trading all.

Cheers

Files:

I am very impressed with this setup...how does it fare in ranging markets?

WHich indicators are you using now? I cant seem to get the same chart. Are you using your original and another or the two from another posters message? I am looking at usdcad and it isnt below the bottom line for me?

scottyb159:
WHich indicators are you using now? I cant seem to get the same chart. Are you using your original and another or the two from another posters message? I am looking at usdcad and it isnt below the bottom line for me?

i'm trying using 15m chart

Sundowner:
Interesting...

I have been playing with this some and added some stuff. .. just throwing out ideas here.

I've included the indicators and template if you wish to throw them on a chart.

If you find this useful, great...if not, no worries, good trading all.

Cheers

thx sundowner, nice setup at your chart

Reason: