Time indicator - page 2

BB Bars

Bollinger bars

Files:

nice one

I have been reading up on JB's stuff and any else to do with Speed

"insert joke here"

but there is not alot around.

there must be some small differences that can be exploited in the speed of the bars formation so if you guys have any ideas just throw them in the pot.

cheers

beno

cja:
I know this is not time based in the sense you describe however it may be of some benifit to you, it gives the average Price over a range of Minute periods. The Average results change color depending on the Average being above or below the previous levels. All the levels constantly update in real time - for example in the Screenshots provided the 240 minute average monitors from the current minute and back to 240 minutes. The 180 minute average monitors from the current minute and back to 180 minutes and so on.

cja

minute_averages.ex4

Hi cja, good idea...

Thanks for sharing mate.

Regards,

Ethan Hunt

speed(v),velo=s/t or P/t delta price/time (, mph, price bar)

accel(a)= (v0-v1)/t or delta speed/time; (t^2, second deriv. ROC, Momentum - many indis in diff forms exploit and present this effect

also:

codebas: ????????? Acceleration&Speed.... - MQL4 Code Base

forum: ????????? Acceleration&Speed - MQL4 ?????

p.s. sorry, if we already have this or similar, i'll take it off

fxbs:

accel(a)= (v0-v1)/t or delta speed/time; (t^2, second deriv. ROC, Momentum - many indis in diff forms exploit and present this effect

also:

you are smart please look at forex factory on-my own developed benkyalate system.

hi

are you who developed benkyalate system ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

fxbs:

also:

nice indicators

frameguy:
Beno, Fxbs,

Try this. I've been testing this for a week. I'm no programmer but seems to work well as far as loading candles. Look to buy up or sell down to line.

Set Up; 30 minute chart. 14 period / line #2 / Color white.

Acts like a dead indicator, but will show strength or weakness.

Test it, hope it helps. Also use with trend lines and fibs. Also check with 5 minute chart to confirm direction. 1 hr. and 4 hr. seem good for swing trade. Be sure to use a Momentum indicator.

Hai frameguy,

can u post indi in white colour in that chart please..

looks interesting

Time Indicator

Beno, Fxbs,

Try this. I've been testing this for a week. I'm no programmer but seems to work well as far as loading candles. Look to buy up or sell down to line.

Set Up; 30 minute chart. 14 period / line #2 / Color white.

Acts like a dead indicator, but will show strength or weakness.

Test it, hope it helps. Also use with trend lines and fibs. Also check with 5 minute chart to confirm direction. 1 hr. and 4 hr. seem good for swing trade. Be sure to use a Momentum indicator.

**** Cipyu; Here is your indicator.

Files:

interesting thing

Reason: