RSI of Moving Average - page 20

Conbination of 3 level semafor

how about this ?

Files:

Shogo:
how about this ?

cool, Shogo, for people unfamiliar with ZZ and Semafor methods - could you explain(may be show) signals and interpretation (entry/exits), please?

RSIOMA_v3Var.mq4 - variable inputs (ma, rsi of ma(rsioms), ma of rsi ofma(marsioma) - 4 those, who like messing with diff settings and parameters

(v3 is like v4 but not mtf)

//---- input parameters

extern int MA_Period = 11;

extern int MA_MODE = MODE_EMA;

extern int MA_PRICE = PRICE_CLOSE;

extern int RSI_ofMA_Period = 9;

extern int RSI_ofMA_PRICE = PRICE_CLOSE;

extern int MA_RSIOMA_Period = 7;

extern int MA_RSIOMA_MODE = MODE_EMA;

extern string note_MA_Mode = "SMA0 EMA1 SMMA2 LWMA3";

extern string _____Price = "0C 1O 2H 3L 4Md 5Tp 6WghC: Md(HL/2)4,Tp(HLC/3)5,Wgh(HLCC/4)6";

Files:

RSIOMA_v3CDVar.mq4 (2.7 KB) with kinda macd/osma of rsioma (not rsi of macd - tryed that, rsi of ma better)

(RSIOMA - MaRSIOMA) histo

Files:

fxbs:
RSIOMA_v3CDVar.mq4 (2.7 KB) with kinda macd/osma of rsioma (not rsi of macd - tryed that, rsi of ma better) (RSIOMA - MaRSIOMA) histo

Thank you fxbs.

Have a great week...

Ethan

Thanks...

fxbs:
RSIOMA_v3CDVar.mq4 (2.7 KB) with kinda macd/osma of rsioma (not rsi of macd - tryed that, rsi of ma better) (RSIOMA - MaRSIOMA) histo

Love it!

Om Santhi Santhi

Thanks....that is one of my favorite indicators...now improved.

thanks!

thanks! but i am chinese! so my English is very poor! who can help me? I want learn MT4!

omargray:
I have been using the 3rd modification to rsioma (RSIOMA_v3.mq4 ) and I find it a very useful tool. I have very limited time to trade daily and was wondering if anyone can add an email alert function to it so that it can send out an email alert whenever the RSI and MA lines cross. This would be greatly appreciated .

to have all arsiomas in one place:

same indi posted in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

RSIOMA_v3_alerts.mq4 :

extern bool SoundOnly_WarningAlerts = false; //SoundOnly_WarningAlerts (on open bar - goes same as visual signals)

extern bool BoxAlerts = true;

extern bool EmailAlerts = false;

extern bool RSIOMA_MaRsiomaCross = true;

extern bool RSIOMA_TriggerLevelCross = true;

extern bool RSIOMA_MainTrendLevelCross = false;

p.s. box and email alerts - on open bar Rsioma by it's nature (very smoozz) can sit on one place and jerk(generate)way to many back/force crossings per bar to tolerate (like every other tick) - so alerts after bar close

4 those who want early heart attack warning - sound alert on open bar

-----------------------

20080527 update RSIOMA_v3_alertsD.mq4 post 297 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347

Files:
Reason: