Terminator Version 4 - page 18

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA version with strategy #2 for IBFX broker.

H1 timeframe.

EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD and USDCAD.

I am suggesting to use 10,000 initial deposit in case you are trading many pairs in the way as I am doing.

The settings for IBFX broker (and for any other broker): see this post.

I am trading the strategy #2 with this EA.

-------------

- Terminator all the versions, EAs, settings, indicators and manual trading as an options: read this post.

- the settings for C. I. S. M.P-1 EA is on this post.

H1 timeframe.

GBPJPY (trading just this pair only).

In this case of rading 1 pair (GBPJPY) - initial deposit should be at least 3,000 (not less), or may be more.

5,000 is better.

-------------

- Terminator all the versions, EAs, settings, indicators and manual trading as an options: read this post.

Hi Newdigital. Please advise if using this EA on 1 pair on 1k USD. Which pair good?

Hi Newdigital,

I would like to hear from your experience with testing this EA, if I want to use this Terminator on IBFX with 1k (or 1,500usd) and use only 1 pair, then, which pair is good (in terms of lower drawdown, and more profit consistently) ?

In case of 1k to 1,500usd on IBFX, what is the starting lot size? Does this EA contain Martingale or Hedging?

Thanks for your detailed information.

Regards,

James

problems

i see this ea in every condition open only BUY orders ... is normal ?

viptel:
i see this ea in every condition open only BUY orders ... is normal ?

Condition for buy and sell is Ichimoku indicator signals for H4 and M15 timeframes simultaniously. Trafing on H1 timeframe.

When EA opens buy and price is going against the our direction so the other order is opened in same direction. Because it is martingale.

IBFX compatible but martingale.

jamesphuc72:
Hi Newdigital,

I would like to hear from your experience with testing this EA, if I want to use this Terminator on IBFX with 1k (or 1,500usd) and use only 1 pair, then, which pair is good (in terms of lower drawdown, and more profit consistently) ?

In case of 1k to 1,500usd on IBFX, what is the starting lot size? Does this EA contain Martingale or Hedging?

Thanks for your detailed information.

Regards,

James

This EA is highly profitable. Very profitable.

But for trading many pairs in the way as I am doing - minimum initial deposit should be at least 10,000.

Annual Frecasting grow is 47,537 dollars.

Using 0.01 lot as the first trade lot in the EA's input.

If 0,1 - so Annual Frecasting grow = 470,537 dollars.

But initial deposit for trading many pairs simultaniously should be at least 10,000.

Initial deposit for trading 1 pair should be 3,000 as a minimum but 5,000 is the better one.

Originally (read this thread from the beginning) - this EA was created as swap collector by the first version.

MrTools improved this EA is as good way so we can consider this EA as very profitable.

But initial deposit should not be small one sorry.

Ecn

Mr Tools or Newdigital,

Does this EA work on ECN brokers with two stage orders?

Regards,

Paul.

stav01:
Mr Tools or Newdigital,

Does this EA work on ECN brokers with two stage orders?

Regards,

Paul.

Yes it does but if minimum lot size for the ecn broker is .10 wouldn't recommend it unless it is with at least 6 figure account.

Dear Newdigital. Please post the improved version of Mr. Tools. Thanks

Dear Newdigital,

Thanks for your explanations.

+ Please kindly post the improved version of Terminator EA made by Mr. Tools, as I don't know which version you are forward-testing now. Thanks.

+ Which pair seems to be more profitable as well as lesser risky ?

+ I don't see the graph that shows about the Annual growth forecast, max drawdown, etc as you often posted with other EAs for Terminator EA here.

If possible, please kindly post the graph. Thanks.

By the way, where can I download the indicator that shows the graph like you had so far when testing an EA so that I can study about their overall performance like: Annual growth forecast, max drawdown, relative drawdown, profit factor, etc?

Waiting for your further information asap.

Thanks a lot

Regards,

James

There are 2 versions of new Terminator:

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA and Assorted Martingale EA.

Both versions are IBFX compatible (no hedge).

I am using C. I. S. M.P-1 EA.

All the versions are here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2

My settings is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177320/page10

Annual Forecasting grow for all trading pairs = 46,324 dollars with max floating drawdown on open rades with more then 2,000 dollars. So, this EA should be used for 10,000 initial deposit.

Separatedly:

for EURUSD only: 37,222 (amd max floating drawdown).

for GBPUSD only: 2,961 (and very small floating drawdown).

for USDJPY only: 3,680 (floating drawdown was about 200 dollars).

for USDCHF only: 1,400 (floating dd was less then 100 dollars).

for AUDUSD only: 1,467 (floating dd was less then 100 dollars).

for USDCAD only: 1,290 (floating dd was about 600 dollars).

You can see it by yourself: initial deposit was 10,000 in 4th of April (this month):

As to the indicator so it is not for IBFX broker so that is why I am not posting my usual "equity drawdown images".

You can have similar indicators from this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173442

H1 timeframe.

EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD and USDCAD.

I am suggesting to use 10,000 initial deposit in case you are trading many pairs in the way as I am doing.

-------------

Reason: