Guyver's trading journal - page 22

Guyver:
Well once the previous eyed high was taken .. i needed to take some precautions that is

(1) i know the new intraday high is making and price should continue

(2) i know i should do something about my sl now.

so the reason to put my sl @ b.e

chart attached.

Drum Roll Please!!!! DHOOM DHOOM

The mother of all Resistance/Support has arrived 200 Moving Average in 15 minutes

sl be + 2 1.4388

Position was closed for +2 urggg... waiting on the sideline

Guyver:
Position was closed for +2 urggg... waiting on the sideline

Damn ..!!! as if they knew where my stop is

i'll wait further perhaps till tomorrow.. i know where is the high i know where is the low ..

Guyver:
Damn ..!!! as if they knew where my stop is i'll wait further perhaps till tomorrow.. i know where is the high i know where is the low ..

Just for the information of this running journal.. this is not the trade i supposed to be in anymore.. doesn't look impulsive from my own EW rules Period!..

hopefully i will not act foolishly and try to enter again .. no matter where it goes!

Moving on

Now that i spilled what i should and should not be doing let me move further ..

One Hour Chart shows ofcourse possible directions .. ofcourse if it will not go up it will go down so basic stuff ..

what i need is some movement up or down enough to take this move out of the picture so my counting can start again. perhaps if up to the control point or further down.

Be back with a GBPUSD chart in a while. I ignored that pair uptill now becasue there was nothing interesting .

Files:

Gbpusd

hmm nothing for me right now as well...

I am not that positive about it but i went long audusd @ 0.8596 tp@ open and sl @ 0.8550

Audusd

Basically not an EW trade but i saw this pair could have potential as it was traded highs and lows today

chart attached

Files:

I have taken long EURUSD 1.4416 ask with sl 1.4367 guess this where i said hopefully 3-4 post back...

long gbpusd 2.0131 2 lots

sl 2.0091 tp @ open

Reason: