Guyver's trading journal - page 28

gbpusd

zooming further in,,...

i see a trading opportunity but i will hold on it needs to go below the pivot .. then i will consider the next step,, i am currently more into observing,

Files:

Guyver:
zooming further in,,... i see a trading opportunity but i will hold on it needs to go below the pivot .. then i will consider the next step,, i am currently more into observing,

This is interesting it shows it doesn't want to go down well atleast that is what i concluded with the current behaviour.

Now i have one order placed a buystop 2.0066

sl 2.0030 tp open.

Guyver:
This is interesting it shows it doesn't want to go down well atleast that is what i concluded with the current behaviour.

Now i have one order placed a buystop 2.0066

sl 2.0030 tp open.

ok i am in .. the bad thing it has still not taken the 2.0066 res level on the charts.. which is the bid.

Guyver:
ok i am in .. the bad thing it has still not taken the 2.0066 res level on the charts.. which is the bid.

I was stopped out .. there was a problem with bid-ask damn will put bids now only.. This was a fast un-necessary reaction

-36 pips so far.

Current Plan

After the last dose ... and since i am all to pivot trading these days.

my current plan is such..

Files:

Guyver:
After the last dose ... and since i am all to pivot trading these days. my current plan is such..

no no no!!!!

and i was away .. damn!

gbpusd

Well, currently this is where it rest,, now i wait for new pivots to form...

Files:

Audusd

Alright.. with one of the perfect indicators i think developed of wave trading-harmonic trading ( thanks to nen) i have current this scenerio.

waiting to see. If it can run up above the arrow/trendline..

I just started reading the "Trading in the Zone" book.. i can say i was always trading outside the zone good book still chapter 1 ..

Files:

aud

hello Guyver, i was thinking more like this where [2] is already placed . Nice to have some differnet views let's see where it breaks.

Files:
audscreen.gif  13 kb

shreen:
hello Guyver, i was thinking more like this where [2] is already placed . Nice to have some differnet views let's see where it breaks.

hmmm.. i have to rule out for myself your chart.. i see alot of support @0.8748-8720.. i think more up then down but yes lets see .. i will have to react then just in case which i am not that good at yet .

Reason: