Guyver's trading journal - page 41

Eurjpy

I went long 161.00

stop @ 160.30

Guyver:
I went long 161.00 stop @ 160.30

Chart attached with S/R

Guyver:
Chart attached with S/R

Moved my Sl to 160.55 .

Update

I have abandoned this long trade at 160.95

Eurjpy

long@ 160.10 stop 159.80

Guyver:
long@ 160.10 stop 159.80

reverse 159.80 with sl @ 160.15

Guyver:
reverse 159.80 with sl @ 160.15

shorted gbpusd @ 1.9935

sl 1.9975

Guyver:
reverse 159.80 with sl @ 160.15

Removed sell EURJPY and Moved the Sl to 159.83

Current Open

GBPUSD -SELL

EURJPY - BUY

Guyver:
Removed sell EURJPY and Moved the Sl to 159.83

Current Open

GBPUSD -SELL

EURJPY - BUY

Closed EURJPY 160.24 = +14 pips

Open GBPUSD.

Gbpusd

For GBPUSD it is more like a reversal trading.

I missed the trade before so currently i am looking for it to reverse from the current Resistance for some Retracement and see what builds.

Short Trade Probably.

Chart Attached for GBPUSD.