Guyver's trading journal - page 5

Guyver:
I actually dont trade usdjpy but it seems like a good signal to me so entered and stops 123.78

WOHOOOOOO

WHOSE BAD!!!!!!!!!

Guyver:
USDJPY.. These are custom murreyMath type support/resistance levels but they are not MM levels they are my custom levels of S&R and you can see from the chart we are in the box with sell signal let us see how far can we reach.

just one more thing the arrows are not part of the system neither i took the signal cause of arrows those arrows are just step ma signals which i like to have it on the chart the sell signal came on friday as usdjpy entered the sell zone ,

Hello Everyone EURJPY in SELL ZONE

I am in short from 166.50

USDJPY from Custom MM & SR Levels

USDJPY.. These are custom murreyMath type support/resistance levels but they are not MM levels they are my custom levels of S&R and you can see from the chart we are in the box with sell signal let us see how far can we reach.

edited the pics

Eurjpy

This one is going to be little hard as we are below the major resistance but above the major (resistance) reversal pivot 166.25 i went short with stop above the major resistance at 166.93 at 167.05.

alright guys just wanted to say i am done with this thread and journal wanted to present something and i guess it's time to end .. so good luck

USDCHF Hedge

Editing the message

Guyver : is it posibble to have some of the indicators you posted on your charts, specially the averages Red and yellow you where using there... thanks Walter.

walterw:
Guyver : is it posibble to have some of the indicators you posted on your charts, specially the averages Red and yellow you where using there... thanks Walter.

no sir it wont be possible for now

regards

Guyver

S/r

Waiting for new levels to be matured .. and will post some trades.

for EURUSD , GBPUSD , USDCHF

Reason: