PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 140

Why is Pipmaker also in the future not really work?

Look at 1. august this year. We were already far in downtrend there.

On 24.08.08 it lost 75% of the capital. Why???

Ive changed all parameters and invested a long time - but without success.

Ive looked in the chart and it was clear to me.

There was a big, big trend. This happens very rarely, but it happens from time to time in every chart in every currency.

A chart can be indefinite duration!!!

A system which based to buy/sell in the loss case without limitation, therefore can not work. With limitation is also the same. No matter what settings you make. It is only a matter of time!!! So my friends take fingers away from these dangerous systems. The same applies for the system 10p3v0.03 includes all versions here in the forum.

erdenmensch:

There was a big, big trend. This happens very rarely, but it happens from time to time in every chart in every currency.

A system which based to buy/sell in the loss case without limitation, therefore can not work. With limitation is also the same. No matter what settings you make. It is only a matter of time!!! So my friends take fingers away from these dangerous systems. The same applies for the system 10p3v0.03 includes all versions here in the forum.

I don't agree your opinion.

Why ?

Because the case which you tell is very very rare with safe settings.

As this system is highly profitable, after 2 or 3 months, you have to withdraw a profit to open a new account with another system then create again another account with another system.

The secret is the diversification.

Regards.

madscalp:
I don't agree your opinion.

Why ?

Because the case which you tell is very very rare with safe settings.

As this system is highly profitable, after 2 or 3 months, you have to withdraw a profit to open a new account with another system then create again another account with another system.

The secret is the diversification.

Regards.

...the day will come. In live nothing is safe.

erdenmensch:
...the day will come. In live nothing is safe.

We can do nothing too, it's even safer

Here is my forward test for last week. Again, the big DD is because of i on the ea within the period of big news, so in my opinion, this strategy is really profitable, it depends on how you use it.

Files:
detail_1.rar  27 kb

erdenmensch:

I had visual backtest the period caused of the big DD, and refer to the forexfactory news, you can see that the big trend is caused by the news such as NFP, speaks and so on.

un6oitil:
hi, I installed regular TrailingStop on the EA but I think that there is a problem, if somebody could verify the coding svp? Thank you

Actually we no need to add the trailing stop function, because the ea basically have the function of profit trailing, so the ea will try the get the highest profit, you can play around the setting of profit trailing.

have you read my post?

about spacing? think you can implement that ideea?

yast77:
Actually we no need to add the trailing stop function, because the ea basically have the function of profit trailing, so the ea will try the get the highest profit, you can play around the setting of profit trailing.

yast77:
I had visual backtest the period caused of the big DD, and refer to the forexfactory news, you can see that the big trend is caused by the news such as NFP, speaks and so on.

With version you use it in live account?

Hi Enforcer

Congratulations for your work in the improvement of Pipmaker.

Please could you include the Slope Direction Line Indy to open trades in next version of the EA ?

Regards.

Files:
Reason: