PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 9

forward testing for 1 week

Last week it did very well (see attachment), however we need to add a mechanism whereby positions that are clearly losing are closed early.

I noticed that for the same currency pair it opens trades in both directions (long & short), which is a feature not all brokers provide.

I like the way it increases positions, and I think it is useful to come up with a mechanism of closing the positions that are clearly losing (i.e. where the loss exceeds a certain threshold).

Files:
iulian.gif  6 kb
iulian.htm  352 kb

imatache:
Last week it did very well (see attachment), however we need to add a mechanism whereby positions that are clearly losing are closed early.

I noticed that for the same currency pair it opens trades in both directions (long & short), which is a feature not all brokers provide.

I like the way it increases positions, and I think it is useful to come up with a mechanism of closing the positions that are clearly losing (i.e. where the loss exceeds a certain threshold).

does this ea using S/L as i saw at your statment deffrence amount loss orders

EA is not using S/L, only profit target is +10.

-50+40+10+10=+10.. he will close all these trades.

Will need ad MaxTrades for security reason

and some adjustments.

Im just try this EA for a few days..and i want to know how for the order if i close meta4 and shut down my computer?

this is EA will start a new trade and close all remaining order?

please help me coz i hold my computer open in 3 days already.

btw. i trade using a real account in LiteForex and in micro account.

hello

yes ,thats the proplem with ea.you must leave pc open 24hrs aday,i am looking for service to hosting this ea still not find

This Pipmaker EA does not initiate trade with some brokers

I have opened demo account with Alpari and Fx Clearing to demo trade PipMaker, but I get error (zero divide), so no trade opened.

Other brokers like NEXTT, Velocity Trader, Strategy Builder Fx

used, then PipMaker EA opens trade fine.

It is puzzling to me. Any explanation why it does not works with some brokers?

manz66:
I have opened demo account with Alpari and Fx Clearing to demo trade PipMaker, but I get error (zero divide), so no trade opened.

Other brokers like NEXTT, Velocity Trader, Strategy Builder Fx

used, then PipMaker EA opens trade fine.

It is puzzling to me. Any explanation why it does not works with some brokers?

It wouldn't work with royal trader for me, then I realized it was a standard demo account and had to change the lots to 0.1 and inc lot to 0.1 from the default 0.01 before it would open trades.

lepiricus:
It wouldn't work with royal trader for me, then I realized it was a standard demo account and had to change the lots to 0.1 and inc lot to 0.1 from the default 0.01 before it would open trades.

Thanks, may be that is the reason it is not working. But, still I want to know, what is zero divide error means?

sps8:
yes ,thats the proplem with ea.you must leave pc open 24hrs aday,i am looking for service to hosting this ea still not find

so we can't do something to solve this problem?

maybe we can put a delay time after all remaining position close and before a new order open.

hello

yeh,we can, but need programmer for modeyfing purpose

Reason: