Range Factor.. With color dots

Hi..

Anyone can modify this..

It is range factor indicator..

Can anyone edit this indicator and make it dots.. with green color for going up and red color for going down...

Thanks'

Files:

You need the .mq4 file

the ex4 file is uneditable...

Hi

How can i get mq4 file?

here is the mq4 file

Files:

Good work

Hi,

I'm in love with this indicator but i need some information on this.

What is the meaning of the two horizontal line and how it can be use effectively?

Thanks

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

well, since it decomp already and who knows how many mods can fly around - DM range histo 4color; - bright colors for Range Factor (atr ratio with lwma macd 3,34) within preset for each timeframe narrow range levels (or you can set different via input "MyRange")

Files:

Hi..

can anyone can replace the pink like with dots.. like green dots for going up and red dots for going down..

thanks

Fine

can anyone can replace the pink like with dots.. like green dots for going up and red dots for going down..

thanks

It will be good if someone can do that, i will personally appreciate that.

Newdigital, can you please do that for us.

Thanks

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

Fx Referee:
Hi,

I'm in love with this indicator but i need some information on this.

What is the meaning of the two horizontal line and how it can be use effectively?

Thanks

The RANGE FACTOR indicator tells you which side to trade.

what do you need dots for? (you have 4clr histo - how dots would be more usefull?)

jeess... ok; 4 more diverse look and precepsion (when combined with other in same subwindow) histo/dot switch

p.s. hate his word "more usefull - like oposite to: 'less ussefull (more useless)

Files:
Reason: