Help: How to write simple EA to buy and sell at a specific time? - page 12

close orders at specific time

Hi folks,

I'am searching for a simple EA which closes all open trades at a specific time.

any ideas?

thank you very much in advance!

regards,

Roman

To my simple ea friend. The type of EA you are desiring not only needs to close the trades that are open, but also put your ea to sleep so it does not open up new trades. What you really need is your present ea modified to close out all open trades, plus stop it from trading. This takes internal code additions and modifications.

Dave

<<<

GMT offset for EA

I am interested in adding a "GMT offset" function to this EA. If anyone is up to the task, please let me know.

Basically I want the user to be able to change when the daily bar closes, regardless of what the server time is.

Files:
ea1.txt  13 kb

Hi!

Maybe this strategy is based on the same thought and You are also interested in this one:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179491

Lets improve it toghether..

Sidney

PLEASE I NEED A forex STRADDLE SCRIPTS(OR EA)

hello fellow traders,

Due to my trading strategy, i need a good straddle

Please i urgently need a Straddle script that will place 2 opposing

pending orders at a specific time.

The straddle scripts(or EA) should have the following inputs/features:

1. Lots= number of lots to set

2. Stop loss point=

3. Entry pips= number of pips away from current price

4. Take profits=

5. Buy stop= true or false

6. Sell stop= true or false

7. Date at which the orders will be place= year/month/day/time in hrs/mins

8. Trailing stop=

9. pips to break even points= number of pips to move the stop loss to break even

And lastly it should work with meta4 brokers.

please iwill be very glad and grateful if anyone can help me with it.

just post it here

this will really aid me in my trading.

u can email me at: horliquegold@yahoo.com

i awaits your soonest reply.

Hello,

I'm trying all the EAs posted in this thread, but seems that I could make them work only with 4 digit broker.. with 5 digit broker, they never opened one position at my specified time.. did it happen to someone else? and would it be possible to fix it?

thanks a lot

hello

hello to all.. I was wondering if you can make an EA out of an indicator that is a EX4 file?

simple ea

is there a EA that opens trades at set time, and allows exit stratagy...other variables?

Fxtrendz from nambiar

Anobody can tell me "how to write BUY and SELL words,instead or buy/sell arrow in mT4 indicator software"? because i created buy/sell arrows, but i dont like that, i would like to get it in words like BUY/BID ,SELL/ASK.Anybody can help me please?

Open order based on time value,.?

Hi,.. I'm a newbie in MQL4

Currently I'm able to code to Open Order based on each candle/bar (1 order/bar) , the question is now, how to make it more than one order per bar based on time interval?

Let say, in TF H1 each bar will need 1 hour to completed then if we want to make 4 orders in one H1 bar with time interval 15 minutes of each order (1 hour/4), is that possible?, how to code it,..?

Thank's in Advance,.

Reason: