1. Lots= number of lots to set

2. Stop loss point=

3. Entry pips= number of pips away from current price

4. Take profits=

5. Buy stop= true or false

6. Sell stop= true or false

7. Date at which the orders will be place= year/month/day/time in hrs/mins

8. Trailing stop=

9. pips to break even points= number of pips to move the stop loss to break even

And lastly it should work with meta4 brokers.

please iwill be very glad and grateful if anyone can help me with it.

just post it here

this will really aid me in my trading.

u can email me at: horliquegold@yahoo.com

i awaits your soonest reply.

horlique:
PLEASE I NEED A STRADDLE SCRIPTS(OR EA) hello fellow traders, Due to my trading strategy, i need a good straddle Please i urgently need a Straddle script that will place 2 opposing pending orders at a specific time. The straddle scripts(or EA) should have the following inputs/features: 1. Lots= number of lots to set 2. Stop loss point= 3. Entry pips= number of pips away from current price 4. Take profits= 5. Buy stop= true or false 6. Sell stop= true or false 7. Date at which the orders will be place= year/month/day/time in hrs/mins 8. Trailing stop= 9. pips to break even points= number of pips to move the stop loss to break even And lastly it should work with meta4 brokers. please iwill be very glad and grateful if anyone can help me with it. just post it here this will really aid me in my trading. u can email me at: horliquegold@yahoo.com i awaits your soonest reply.

Try this...

Files:

A straddle can only be performed by trading a call and a put (options).

So basically you loose a premium which acts as a loss buffer until the market generates you more than the premium either by going up or down.

It wouldn't make sense having a "FX straddle" strategy since the premium of options depends on the timeframe of the option, which in turn affects your capacity to earn / loose money.

You can't replicate the time value of an option through FX only.

I you have TradeStation you "may" create a straddle based system, but not on MT4.

Now if you think that a "straddle" is going long and short at the same time.....this is hedging and not a straddle, and hedging is utterly useless in THAT case.