[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 15

Doberman101:

"Any newcomer's question"-that implies "This thread is for those who are trying to write themselves"...

Thanks for the clarification.

That's Goba https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

VINAR:

This is Goba https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

Thank you.

VINAR:

Then I'll correct myself.
Why aren't you on Skype?

artmedia70:
Why aren't you on Skype?

I'm visiting my mum. I'm sick. I have Skype, but it's not mine. It's my brother's.

artmedia70:
I think the honourable one was offended by this free translation of the word from English into Russian... ...and for that he called me names... and for that he called me all sorts of nasty things... :)

From the point of view of banal erudition, each individual critically motivating abstraction is able to ignore the criterion of utopian subjectivism, thereby solving the problem of refining geotransplantation quasi-listats of all kinetically correlated aspects. Each arbitrarily chosen predicatively abstracting object can discretely determinate with the application of the situational paradigm of the communicative-functional type, in the presence of a discrete-archaic distributive image in the Hilbert convergence analysis of spectrographic sets.

That's exactly how I felt.

I apologise if I was rude...

Doberman101:

In terms of trivial erudition, every individual critically motivating abstraction is able to ignore the criterion of utopian subjectivism, thereby solving the problem of refining the formative geotransplantation quasi-listats of all kinetically correlative aspects. Each arbitrarily chosen predicatively abstracting object can discretely determinate with the application of the situational paradigm of the communicative-functional type, in the presence of a discrete-archaic distributive image in the Hilbert convergence analysis of spectrographic sets.

That's exactly how I felt.

I apologise if I was rude...

Well... everyone can write such pearls...:) Depends on the mood.

Anyway, thanks for understanding the embarrassment. It's okay.

VINAR:

I'm visiting my mum. I'm sick. I have Skype, but it's not mine, it's my brother's.

Right. Well, good health to your mum. Thought I'd catch up while I still have the rest of the day off... :) Pun intended...

Oh, well...

rustein thanks!

Do you know why in the tester this phrase pops up - unknown mode 0 Market info. which is very interesting that I always specify non-zero Mode in MarketInfo???

I will explain how to write MQL4 code in MQL4 Expert Advisor. An order is opened on zero bar, i.e. on the current bar. The indicators will close it on the signal on THIS current bar ( 0 ). I need them to close it in a new bar or in subsequent bars, BUT not this one where it opened. Thanks in advance.

Check OrderOpenTime

If it is greater than or equal to Time[0], then wait

Reason: