Help: How to write simple EA to buy and sell at a specific time? - page 7

Flying Fish:
I thought you were asking for some programming help, I missed the part were you wanted someone to code it for you. Please disregard my post.

No, I just want to know what the code means or is telling me so I can understand what it is doing. You don't have to write another EA, just explain or clarify what the code is it's meanings, got it? because I was trying to add "if (Hour()==CloseHour && Minute()>=CloseMinute)" but was getting errors/warnings ('CloseHour' - expression on global scope not allowed)

Matrixebiz

Hope this works

Files:
matrix.mq4  5 kb

waltini:
Hope this works

No it didn't close the trade it kept opening and closing the trade in a loop and didn't allow different currencies to open, and doesn't work with USD/CHF

Works fine for me

Hi Matrixebiz,

I have tested it again on a mini ibfx platform and it works fine for me.

Please post your set file and I will try it with your settings.

I am trying my first picture

Straddle Ea (Help needed)

Hello there.

I have traded a demonstration account for a year and would like my system made into an EA. I do not know how to do it. But it is a very easy system.

I place a straddle trade using the high and the low of the 12:00pm 1 hour candle. Broker time.

Tp 15

SL 15

No more.

I would like to change the TP & SL if I want. Also the bar time.

If you can help I would be very happy.

Thank you

Help with EA or script

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone could help me write and EA or a simple script allowing me to open various orders (buys and sells) at a specific time.

To be clear, what I need is the following (as an example):

- Open 2 buy orders and one sell order at 11:00AM GMT for any pairs and with TP butr no stop loss

- Open 3 sell order and one buy order at 05:00AM GMT for any pairs and with TP and no stop loss

My trading strategy depends on time mainly and this is why I cannot put pending orders since they depend rather on time than price.

Thanks for assistance

Ryan

Help: Buy&Sell EA at Specific Time

Hi Guys,

I am desperately looking for Expert Advisor, which can open buy and sell position for several pairs at the same time (eg. 5 pairs => 5 buy & 5 sell )

on specific time. TP, SL and TS should be set on specified amount.

Right now i am using Swiss Army EA and actually it works good, but sometimes i fell asleep before had a chance to open those positions

Thanks b4.

Why not spend a couple of days learning to code yourself. It's not that hard at all.

LUx

luxinterior:
Why not spend a couple of days learning to code yourself. It's not that hard at all. LUx

Nice thought,

Somebody please tell me where to start, i will glad to spend couple of weeks to learn. It's worth to try

Reason: